What's Going On?

Hey everyone!

If you haven't noticed, the blog has been relatively inactive this week. I've actually been on a rather impromptu vacation with my family in the mountains. See, we've been going to this resort in Vermont ever since I was six years old because we have a timeshare there. The kids that I met there so many years ago, 13 years ago to be exact, are my extended family. We've spent many a night around bonfires until 4am stargazing and enjoying ourselves and nature. Frankly, Jersey just doesn't have nature and stars, you know?

Because of this, I wasn't really able to post. While I got some reading done, the Internet wasn't my priority in this surprise bout of relaxation time to be one with nature etc etc. I didn't even get a chance to announce I was on vacation because it came upon me so suddenly. I move into my new dorm on Monday, but I am scheduling a few posts for ya'll, I promise!

So, to replace the insanity that is my life currently, I want to ask what's going on with all of you? Anyone heading off to college like me? What are you currently reading? I always need some new library reads ;)

Sorry for the crazy week!

3 comments:

  1. OOHH Mountains!!! Trying to get in all of my reading and pool lounging before school :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh you know I'm jealous of the pool lounging part. haha

      Delete
  2. Waiting for uni to start back on monday. We have not dorm type situations in the Netherlands. You just rent a room in the city your going to uni/college. I live in my uni city permanently now. I am currently reading Purple Hibiscus (on loan from library) by Chimanda Adichie, an African author. It was time to branch out! Have fun in the mountains! Nice that you have such a good bond with the other people that go there :)!

    ReplyDelete