Epic Recs: October

I can't believe it's already October! On this day I have officially been back in NYC for a full month. Time is flying way too fast.

Epic Recs is hosted by Judith at Paper Riot and Amber.

I've had my eye on this meme for a while. Pretty much, you find a friend and you both epically recommend titles to each other and then cross our fingers that the other likes it. It's the equivalent of the ultimate book club with many people, but we're all paired up with friends.

So...who is my epically awesome epic recs partner? 

None other than the amazing Bekka from Great Imaginations! Bekka and I have been friends for over two years now and while we don't always have the same reading taste, I think this can be super interesting for us.

Now for the fun part! For the month of October, I have recommended OF BEAST AND BEAUTY by Stacey Jay to Bekka. I loved this dark fairytale retelling and try to push it on everyone that I can.


In response, she is daring me to read THE SKY IS EVERYWHERE by Jandy Nelson. I have read her most recent book, I'LL GIVE YOU THE SUN, so I have super high expectations for this novel. Hopefully it does not disappoint.

Do you have any suggestions for future Epic Recs picks or thoughts on the two books chosen? Share below! <3 Comments are always appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. The Sky is Everywhere is going to break you and you're going to love it!

    ReplyDelete