Stacking the Shelves #80


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Now that school has started up, I can't post an STS post every week. So, this is actually three amazing weeks in the making. I am just so delighted with every book on this list because I was and still am looking forward to each and every one of them.


From Author For Review (Thank you, Stacey!)
Princess of Thorns by Stacey Jay

Bought
Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas


Edelweiss (Thank you, Harper!)
Polaris by Mindee Arnett
The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows
The Cemetery Boys by Heather Brewer

Netgally (Thank you, Skyscape!)
Chaos by Sarah Fine

What have you added onto your shelves this week?

6 comments:

  1. I went a little edelweiss crazy as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hearing a lot of things about Princess of Thorns, enjoy all of your goodies!

    Amber Elise @ Du Livre

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought about downloading the Orphan Queen but it's only a sample.

    Yayyyyy for finished copies of Heir of Fire!

    I hope you have a wonderful semester. (Weird story time: I had a dream I went to the same school as you and we were going to be roommates and you took me shopping for sheets. SO WEIRD.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for Heir of Fire. That book was so good. The Orphan Queen has such a nice cover. Great stack of books.


    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. I admit it, I am extremely jealous that you have Chaos! I LOVE that series! You also got so many other awesome books! The Orphan Queen sounds really good and, of course, there's Heir of Fire!
    Enjoy your books!
    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh those all look really good! I don't think I even knew that Stacey Jay and Heather Brewer had new books out. I hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete