Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.
This list sort of makes me ashamed of myself! haha
1. Stacey Jay - OF BEAST AND BEAUTY is among my favorite retellings ever, so I need more! I just got THE PRINCESS OF THORNS in the mail, so I can't wait to cross her off this list.
2. Robyn Schneider - Her debut, THE BEGINNING OF EVERYTHING, is one of my favorite books of all time. It truly spoke to me, so I can't wait to see what punny book she produces next.
3. Maria V. Snyder - I have only read POISON STUDY by this author, but I can't wait to read more.
4. Jenny Han -I read TO ALL THE BOYS I'VE LOVED BEFORE and I now need more. Like yesterday.
5. Leila Sales - THIS SONG WILL SAVE YOUR LIFE was one of the most amazing books I have ever read. I have a feeling that I will love everything this author ever produces.
6. John Green - I read and loved THE FAULT IN OUR STARS. I hold this book on a very high pedestal. I'm hesitant to read more of his books for fear that I won't love them as much. However, in the back of my mind I know I'm being an idiot because it's John Green and everything he writes is amazing.
7. Megan Whalen Turner - I absolutely adored THE THIEF and I have to finish the series! I just have to find the time!
8. Michael Barakiva - ONE MAN GUY is among my favorite LGBTQ books ever. I know he only has one book out, but I will happily read anything else he writes!
9. Paula Stokes - Technically, I've read several books by this author but the others were under he pen name. I have only read one book under Paula's real name and I know she has 5 more contracts currently. I am eagerly anticipating each and every one of them.
10. Kendare Blake - I have only read ANTIGODDESS by her and I loved it. I can't wait for its sequel, but I'm hesitant to read anything else by her because she's primarily a horror author and horror novels don't sit well with me.
11. Always, one for good luck! Jandy Nelson- I just finished I'LL GIVE YOU THE SUN and now I have to read her debut stat. Enough said.