Top Ten Books on my Fall To-Be-Read List


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.

There are so many amazing books that I will be reading in the next few months!

In no particular order...

1. A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab- Victoria Schwab is one of my favorite authors and VICIOUS, her adult debut novel, was delicious twisted and dark and remains one of my favorites to this day. I have super high hopes for this one and died when I got my greedy little hands on an ARC.

2. Stitching Snow by R.C. Lewis- Who doesn't love a good fairytale retelling? A Disney retelling can never do no wrong.

3. Princess of Thorns by Stacey Jay- OF BEAST AND BEAUTY was one of my favorite retellings from all of last year, so I have super high hopes for this one.


4. Top Ten Clues You're Clueless by Liz Czukas- Czukas writes these super fluffy and adorable contemporaries that are impossible to hate, thus I have high hopes for this one.

5. The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord- I am freaking out over this one. Emery Lord is such a cuter writer and I can't imagine myself being disappointed in anything she writes.


6. Liars Inc by Paula Stokes- I've loved everything Paula has released whether under her real name or her pen-name, Fiona Paul. I'm sure this won't be an exception.

7. Chaos by Sarah Fine- Sarah is among my first ever author friends and she's also the first author to ever acknowledge me in a book. I am so excited to finish her debut series that made me initially fall in love with her.

8. The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows- Just read the synopsis and try not to get excited! It looks so awesome!


9. The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson- I absolutely adored I'LL GIVE YOU THE SUN, so I can't wait to read this book since I never read it. I automatically equate Jandy Nelson with all of the feels now.

10. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard- This book looks so freaking awesome that the mere idea of it blows my mind.

I had such a great time making this list. Do we have any books in common? What are your thoughts? Don't forget to link your own TTT lists below! <3

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - The Orphan Queen and The Red Queen? You're just tormenting us aren't you? Those two sound so amazing and I must read them now. My cob logger read The Red Queen and could not stop raving about it. So excited for that one in particular.

    My Fall Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO MANY HIGH FANTASY NOVELS ABOUT QUEENS. I LOVE IT! <3

      That makes me so excited!

      Delete
  2. I still have to read the eARC sampler For Orphan Queen! And congrats on being acknowledged in a book, the cover is beautiful, I hope you enjoy it!

    Amber Elise @Du Livre

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was acknowledged in the prior book in this series. I don't know if I am acknowledged in book three or not yet, but this series will forever be a favorite because of that!

      Thank you!

      Delete