Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.
There are so many amazing books that I will be reading in the next few months!
1. A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab- Victoria Schwab is one of my favorite authors and VICIOUS, her adult debut novel, was delicious twisted and dark and remains one of my favorites to this day. I have super high hopes for this one and died when I got my greedy little hands on an ARC.
2. Stitching Snow by R.C. Lewis- Who doesn't love a good fairytale retelling? A Disney retelling can never do no wrong.
3. Princess of Thorns by Stacey Jay- OF BEAST AND BEAUTY was one of my favorite retellings from all of last year, so I have super high hopes for this one.
4. Top Ten Clues You're Clueless by Liz Czukas- Czukas writes these super fluffy and adorable contemporaries that are impossible to hate, thus I have high hopes for this one.
5. The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord- I am freaking out over this one. Emery Lord is such a cuter writer and I can't imagine myself being disappointed in anything she writes.
6. Liars Inc by Paula Stokes- I've loved everything Paula has released whether under her real name or her pen-name, Fiona Paul. I'm sure this won't be an exception.
7. Chaos by Sarah Fine- Sarah is among my first ever author friends and she's also the first author to ever acknowledge me in a book. I am so excited to finish her debut series that made me initially fall in love with her.
8. The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows- Just read the synopsis and try not to get excited! It looks so awesome!
9. The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson- I absolutely adored I'LL GIVE YOU THE SUN, so I can't wait to read this book since I never read it. I automatically equate Jandy Nelson with all of the feels now.
10. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard- This book looks so freaking awesome that the mere idea of it blows my mind.
I had such a great time making this list. Do we have any books in common? What are your thoughts? Don't forget to link your own TTT lists below! <3