Top Ten Characters That Would Be Sitting At My Lunch Table


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.

Seeing as I moved into my dorm yesterday and start classes tomorrow, I love this topic. Plus, it was just a fun list to make!

1. Ezra from The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider - This kid not only shares my values, but he's hilarious and I feel like he would just get me. He comes from a book that means more to me than nearly any other book I have discovered as a blogger. Plus, he's Jewish. ;)

2. Hermione Granger from The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling - I don't have to explain this one, do I? She's the best role model to ever exist, really.

3. Eleanor Fitt from the Something Strange and Deadly Series by Susan Dennard - A girl who is independent, refuses to wear a corset, is an all around misfit, and plays by her own rules? YES!

4. Daniel from the Something Strange and Deadly Series by Susan Dennard - We always have room for intelligent and good looking men at my lunch table.

5. Lainey from The Art of Lainey by Paula Stokes - We like sports and we like people with good hearts, even if we have to bury deep to find it initially (like in Lainey's case). I think she's an awesome role model and good friend, so I would want her at my lunch table.

6. Liesel from The Book Thief by Markus Zusak - Any book lover is a friend of mine. We shall talk books forever!

7. Annie from Breathe, Annie, Breathe by Miranda Kenneally - This girl is so respectable! She's normal, nothing extraordinary, but she does extraordinary things. She'd make an amazing friend.

8. Anna and Etienne St. Claire from Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins - They're both just so perfect. I want them both there and since they're an item I get to count them together.


9. Manon Blackbeak from Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas - This girl just kicks so much butt. I love her. She's scary and perfect and intimidating and a natural
born leader that we need to help us rule the school, duh.



10. Josh Wasserstein from Isla & The Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins - I haven't adored a love interest so greatly in a while, so I'd love to have him there. His mind and his art and his romanticism would make him a great friend and table-mate.

11. Hector from Fire & Thorns trilogy by Rae Carson - Frankly, I just love him so much I can't imagine him not being on this list because he is perfect. So is Elissa for that matter.

Don't forget to share your TTT lists below! This list is obviously never-ending. I did 12 anyway haha

2 comments:

  1. I didn't even think of Manon! But OH MY GOD YES. She kicks so much butt. I wasn't keen on her at first, but the way she developed over the book was amazing. Great choice :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I want to make list! 1) Scarlet O'Hara from Gone with the Wind. 2) Stu Redman from The Stand. 3) Matrim Cauthon from The Wheel of Time. 4) Jamie Fraser from Outlander. 5) Edmund Pevensie from The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. 6) Frodo Baggins from The Lord of the Rings. 7) Peeta Melark from The Hunger Games. That's all I go. I haven't read any decent books in a long time.

    ReplyDelete