Introducing: Bookish Emojis (Part 1)

A new meme at Lili's Reflections!
Have you ever wondered exactly what those cute little faces that we call emojis would mean in the book world? Well, now you can find out! . If you have any ideas, please tweet or email me and if it is not already used, I can share your idea in a future post (with credit, of course).

Recently, I was going through my iPhone and deleting all of my text conversations and I noticed a trend...I tend to speak in emojis in regards to books, hence the creation of bookish emojis! This is just a fun little meme for me to enjoy myself and hopefully have a few laughs with all of my readers. I have several of these posts planned and drafted right now and hopefully I'll come up with more along the way. I'm posting 10-15 emojis per post and this is the first of an undetermined number. The future of this meme will depend on audience participation, so I hope you like it!

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the below emojis, they are owned specifically by Apple OSX.
 
























This is the first post of many. Currently, there are two more posts planned for this new meme, though I hope to do more if you guys enjoyed this. Comment below with your favorite bookish emoji example above! <3

17 comments:

  1. Looooooove this! Seriously cracking up at these, especially the screaming one and the next-book-in-a-series. I love this feature and I can't wait for more. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The screaming one is me. everyday. all the time.

      :D Thank you, Bekka! <3

      Delete
  2. lol this was funny I love bookstore and Harry potter one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeeeeeh I love them all <3 Thank you for commenting!

      Delete
  3. Bwahahaa, I love this! Lightning Bolts will FOREVER equal Harry Potter!

    Amber Elise @ Du Livre

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously though. Someone mentioned a LIGHTNING THIEF alternative and I was like nope.

      Delete
    2. Lol that was me. BUT it could be both just saying

      Delete
    3. It was you but still HP over PJ

      Delete
  4. THIS IS EXCELLENT AND ACCURATE AND I LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeeeehhh thank you, Angie! <3 I have some really good ones for part 2 and 3.

      Delete
  5. I FEEL THIS ALL DAY ERRY DAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved this!! I think my favorite was the "when the next book in the series *finally* comes out!" Spot. On.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RIGHT?! the wait...it is agonizing!

      Delete
  7. This is fantastic! I feel this is me every day - specially the reading when I shouldn't, when the next book comes out, and most recently meeting new book boyfriend!

    ReplyDelete