Top Ten Series I Want To Start


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.

I know it's supposed to be new series, but since it's established that I suck with finding a way to read an entire series, as evident by this post and this post, I think I'm just going to do ten eleven series in general that I want to start and hopefully one day complete.

In no particular order...


1. Abhorsen by Garth Nix- Fantasy is my favorite genre and I feel like this is a series that I missed out on because I wasn't a huge fantasy reader when I was younger. Must remedy that, yes?

2. Princess Academy by Shannon Hale- Because I intern at Bloomsbury, I am hoping to fix this one sooner rather than later. Again, I just wasn't that huge of a reader when I was younger.

3. Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi- I want to meet Roar and everyone else! I promise! I accidentally damaged my copy of book one at a pool, though, so I need to fix that...


4. The Parasol Protectorate by Gail Carriger- I love her YA series, so I have a feeling I will love her adult series, too!

5. The Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan- Now that all of the books are released, I can binge this series at one time!


6. A Song of Ice and Fire by George R. R. Martin- Everyone seems to love these. I want to love them, too! The waitlist at my library is disturbingly long, though.

7. The Dregs by Leigh Bardugo- I am a slave to anything Leigh Bardugo writes.

8. The Dark Elements by Jennifer L. Armentrout- I am always curious about what JLA writes!


9. Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris- Sorta cheating because it's a duology, but I have heard nothing but great things about this duology!

10. Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson- Like Garth Nix, I feel as if this is a series I've missed out on as a fantasy lover and I have to remedy that.

11. The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot- So, it was recently a big deal that I read my first ever Meg Cabot books in the form of her Mediator series. Now, I want to take on another one of her beloved set of books whose movies I adored when growing up. Bring it on!

Don't forget to link your TTT posts below! Comment and share any series you think I would enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. I've also got The Princess Diaries on my list :D and I would definitely, DEFINITELY recommend Mistborn! It starts off a bit slow, but he makes up for it, promise!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean, it's Brandon Sanderson. I can't imagine ever being disappointed with his most famous series... lol

      Delete
  2. Ah yes. I myself need to get started on Under the Never Sky and Unraveling. I've heard good things about both of them, but they just keep getting pushed back :(

    My Top Ten Tuesday
    Andrea @ Bookish

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have yet to read Under the Never Sky unfortunately. I need to...especially since I own a copy. This is a great list and I hope you are able to get around to starting these series! And I also really enjoyed Unraveling and Unbreakable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I honestly don't think any of them will disappoint me, I just need to find the time!

      Delete