Stacking The Shelves #86

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Two weeks worth because last Saturday was my Epic Recs post! A very nice haul, indeed.


Netgalley/Edelweiss
Mistletoe and Mr. Right by Lyla Payne (Thank you, Bloomsbury!)
Conspiracy of Blood and Smoke by Anne Blankman (Thank you, Harper!)
The Body Electric by Beth Revis (Thank you, Patchwork Press!)

Library
Complicit by Stephanie Kuehn
Bought
The Chapel Wars by Lindsay Leavitt
This Night So Dark by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner

Don't forget to comment below with your STS posts! I have to say I am excited for each and every one of these titles!

4 comments:

  1. All these titles look so very good indeed. Especially Conspiracy of Blood and Smoke. Great choice.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, Conspiracy of Blood and Smoke! I hope you enjoy it! I'll be excited to hear what you think of it.

    Ashley@ Sea What She's Reading

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read This Night So Dark a few weeks ago and I just made me miss Tarver/Lilac even more! <3 I can't wait for These Shattered Worlds!

    I'm about 100 pages from finishing The Body Electric too. The world building is awesome and it's easy to devour!

    Have a good week Lili!

    Amber Elise @ Du Livre

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome books girl! Cant wait for Conspiracy of Blood and Smoke!! I have This night so Dark and The body electric and will read them after my tbr topples down.

    ReplyDelete