Stacking the Shelves #87


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

This week, guys. No words.


A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
*Begins hyperventilating and thanks the heavens for my amazing internship*

Of Dreams and Rust by Sarah Fine
It was so wonderful meeting Sarah again this Tuesday and she gifted me this beautiful ARC, which was amazing! <3

The Map To Everywhere by Carrie Ryan and John Parke Davis

Half Lies by Sally Green
I got this novella for review from Penguin and the review should be posted soon! Keep your eyes out!

What did you add to your shelves this week?

9 comments:

  1. You...you got A Court of Thorns and Roses? I'm so jealous!!! Enjoy it as we all eye your ARC with jealousy. ;)

    Check out my STS here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lucky lil devil! ACoTAR & Of a Dreams andRust is a deadly duo right there! Congrats on your amazing conquests

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just going to start to refer to them as a deadly duo now!

      Delete
  3. Awesome stack this week. A Court of Thorns and Roses, lucky you. I would be hyperventialling as well. Enjoy your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these look amazing! Especially A Court of Thorns & Roses and Of Metal & Wishes!
    Enjoy your books!
    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy shiz, ARCs of A Court of Thorns and Roses are out already?? Doesn't that book come out in like May? O.o

    Regardless, enjoy! I hope you love it!

    Amber Elise @ Du Livre

    ReplyDelete
  6. A Court of Thorns and Roses!!! That's exciting, I can't wait to hear what you think of it!! The other books look really cool too. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete