Top Ten Books I Would Reread in an Ideal World


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.

I don't reread books. I worry that my second reading experience would not be as great as the first. Well, minus The Book Thief. But aside from that, I would really never reread a book.


1. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak- My favorite book of all time.

2. The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini- This book ripped my heart out repeatedly. I just can't experience it again.

3. The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider- This book means so much to me.
 


4. I'll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson- So freaking powerful, I can't even explain.

5. The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson- See the previous comment.


6. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling- I think this is pretty self explanatory.
 
7. The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord- SO. GOOD.

8. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell- I can't even begin to explain what this book means to me.


9. The Lightning Thief (and its subsequent 4 books) by Rick Riordan- One of the series involved in making me the reader that I am today.

10. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald- It's a classic for a reason!

What do you think of my TTT picks? Don't forget to link yours below!

12 comments:

  1. Aww, The Book Thief! I still haven't seen the movie, so I guess I have time to reread it before I do so :) And of course Harry Potter. I've been wanting to reread that for years, but I'm holding off until my yet to exist children are old enough for me to read it to them.

    My Top Ten-ish Books to Reread

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The movie was very true to the book, actually. It's wonderful.

      That is such a cute idea! I own two copies of the series since I got the beautiful new Hogwarts spines and I may have to read my children to sleep with them too one day. A bookish family is in my future for sure.

      Delete
  2. I've been wanting to reread Gatsby too! And I want to read The Sky is Everywhere soon! It sounds so good!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I JUST READ IT BEFORE MAKING THIS POST AND IT IS SO GOOD. I have an idea for your christmas present ;)

      Delete
  3. YES YES YES TO ALL OF THE LIST.

    I neeeeeeeed to reread The Book Thief and my cousin wants to do it for book club so I'm excited.

    I need to reread all the Jandy Nelson all the time.

    My Harry Potter and Fangirl rereads are happening next month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES TO THE ENTIRE LIST BECAUSE IT IS PERFECTION! <3

      (Hi Angie, I miss you!)

      Delete
  4. Ohhh what fantastic taste you have. Great choices!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you with The Book Thief, The Kite Runner and the Harry Potter series. All great books.

    I'm not a fan of The Great Gatsby, and I don't think I ever will.

    As for the other books, I haven't read them! Will have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes <3

      OMG you're one of the few people I know that doesn't like TGG!

      Definitely, Steph! I know what you like and have I ever led you astray? ;)

      Delete
  6. I reread books whenever I can. Especially when i'm dealing with stress from school. Harry Potter's on my list as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate re-reading, but these are books I would re-read in an ideal world.

      Delete