Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.
I don't reread books. I worry that my second reading experience would not be as great as the first. Well, minus The Book Thief. But aside from that, I would really never reread a book.
1. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak- My favorite book of all time.
2. The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini- This book ripped my heart out repeatedly. I just can't experience it again.
3. The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider- This book means so much to me.
4. I'll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson- So freaking powerful, I can't even explain.
5. The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson- See the previous comment.
6. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling- I think this is pretty self explanatory.
7. The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord- SO. GOOD.
8. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell- I can't even begin to explain what this book means to me.
9. The Lightning Thief (and its subsequent 4 books) by Rick Riordan- One of the series involved in making me the reader that I am today.
10. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald- It's a classic for a reason!
What do you think of my TTT picks? Don't forget to link yours below!