Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly featured hosted by The Broke and Bookish.

This was such a hard list to make!

1. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
2. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
3. Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge


4. Shadow Scale by Rachel Hartman
5. Princess of Thorns by Stacey Jay 


 
6. Liars Inc by Paula Stokes
7. The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski
8. I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios
 
 
9. Silver in the Blood by Jessica Day George
10. A Darker Shade of Magic by Victoria Schwab

Don't forget to share your thoughts below!

8 comments:

  1. OMG This would be my perfect list to a TEE! I cant wait to hear what you think about ACOTAR you lucky lucky woman!! Great great picks Lili!
    ~ Brittany T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh you have amazing taste, lady ;)

      Delete
  2. *dies a bloody, court of thorns and roses death*

    I stared Crimson Bound the other night and omg, it is so beautiful. So freaking beautiful. The prologue is a fairy tale. I also cannot wait for The Winner's Crime. I'm reading it really soon, probably after The Book Thief.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha <3

      I can't wait to read it! Anything by Rosamund Hodge is bound to be breathtaking.

      THE BOOK THIEF, though! <3

      Delete
  3. ALL THE PRETTIES. And I'm so jealous that you get to read A Court of Thorn and Roses, Crimson Bound, and Silver in the Blood so early.
    Here's my TTT: http://bookworm716.blogspot.com/2014/11/top-ten-tuesday-winter-tbr-list.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited about most of those books! Especially Princess of Thorns, it takes on a couple of my favorite tropes

    ReplyDelete