Here are the challenges that I really want to complete!
1. Fairest by Marissa Meyer
2. Beastkeeper by Cat Hellisen
3. Silver in the Blood by Jessica Day George
I am also participating in the Flights of Fantasy challenge hosted by Alexa Loves Books and Hello, Chelly. Fantasy is my favorite genre and I know that I am going to kick butt with this challenge! Since I plan on reading a lot of retellings (because they're my ultimate favorites alongside high fantasy) then this works out perfectly! There are no levels for this challenge, but I am going to challenge myself to 25 books for now.
1. The Sin Eater's Daughter by Melinda Salisbury
2. The Glass Arrows by Kristen Simmons
3. A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab
4. Fairest by Marissa Meyer
5. Beastkeeper by Cat Hellisen
6. Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan
7. Of Dreams and Rust by Sarah Fine
8. Silver in the Blood by Jessica Day George
9. Walk on Earth a Stranger by Rae Carson
10. A Curious Tale of the In-Between by Lauren DeStefano
I am also going to participate in the contemporary challenge because Montana at The Book Belles is hosting it and she is an amazing friend of mine! Because I want to read so much fantasy this year, I am going to go for Peony level, which is 11-15 books.
1. The Last Good Day of the Year by Jessica Warman
2. Mistletoe and Mr. Right: Two Stories of Holiday Romance by Lyla Payne
3. Saving Francesca by Melina Marchetta
I've been knocking a lot of books of my TBR lately and I want to continue doing that! I like that this challenge focuses solely on books that I already own and not those borrowed from friends or library books. However, because of that, it does limit my knocking down of my TBR list itself, so I am going to go with A Firm Handshake level right now, which is 1 - 10 books, with the hope that I can actually take more then 10 off my shelf. If this was just off of our TBR list it would be so much easier!
1. Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan
2. Saving Francesca by Melina Marchetta
I love how there's an entire challenge dedicated to reading diverse books run by Rather Be Reading, so I am going to participate! There are no levels, but I am daring myself to read at least 6 throughout this year.
1. Of Dreams and Rust by Sarah Fine
2. 5 to 1 by Holly Bodger
That it's (for now!) Do you have any challenges you are participating in? Tell me about them below so that I can decide if I am interested!