Book Boyfriends I Expect To Find Under the Christmas Tree for 2014

I may not celebrate Christmas, but that doesn't change the fact that if I woke up on Christmas morning I would run full-tilt to my tree to see any of these 14 book boyfriends from 2014 waiting beneath it for me. I met all of these lovely men in 2014 because this is our year <3

Warning: Do not read the small blurbs below their names if you have not read the book I am referring to. A few do contain spoilers.

In no particular order....

*1. Rowan from Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas

Loyal to a fault and willing to follow me anywhere, including forsaking the person he worked for for nearly his entire life? I want one.


*2. Max from The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord

Nerdiness and hidden good looks and insane intelligence and a huge heart and all around absolute realistic perfection?!?!?! *I'm forgetting how to breathe*

 
*3. Jonah Griggs from Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta

I can't with you. I cannot even handle you. You can just never leave my life with your brilliant strategist mind and heart of gold and capacity to feel intense emotions and all around good person-ness even if you like to hide it, you big lug. Plus, you're into protecting things so ;)
 

*4. Niklaas from Princess of Thorns by Stacey Jay

My dear Sun God, you are absolutely hilarious once you realize that you're wrong a lot of the time. You own up to your faults, you have a good head on your shoulders, you are kind to animals, you can protect me with your beautiful muscles, and you can make a Princess. Plus, I mean, Stacey Jay has announced that you're my husband so there's that, too.

*5. Oscar from I'll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson

You are a naked model...and I am okay with that you sexy man, you. Put up with my and my weirdness, will you? I'll even develop an aversion to oranges since I'm sensing you like that in a woman.


*6. Jesse from The Mediator series by Meg Cabot

I have nothing to say about you aside from the fact that you are intense and perfect and I love it. I need book seven now! *sigh*

 
*7. Beast from Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers

Beast is a man surrounded by boys with literally the biggest heart of gold ever. While Sybella is perfect for him, if she didn't exist he would be under my Christmas tree in a heartbeat. Too brilliant and kind and loyal for his own good, this one.

 
*8. Lucian from A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas

Tamlin is nice and so is Rhys, but I only have eyes for this fox. Hilarious, strong, perfect, and surprisingly deep, you are perfect for me and nobody else.


*9. Robin Hood from the Scarlet trilogy by A.C. Gaughen

Will you marry me in a tree and protect me from evil dudes with gross-sounding names? Yes, yes, I know you will.


*10. Malachi from Chaos by Sarah Fine

He's Jewish so father approves. Also, we've been together almost three years now, he knows how to handle my desire to constantly cheat on him with other men. But I always go back to the strong, silent ones.


*11. Grady from Mistletoe and Mr. Right by Lyla Payne

I need someone to constantly banter with that makes me laugh while he never stops talking so I can appreciate his sexy Irish accent. Yes.


*12. Jeremiah from Breathe, Annie, Breathe by Miranda Kenneally

An adrenaline junkie that pushes you to succeed in everything you do while also having a heart of gold? I NEEDZ ONE!

*13. Rafe from Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson

A wild sense of adventure, a very nice body to look at, a huge sense of duty to his job, and a crazy big heart full of a lot of love. EVERYONE NEEDS ONE!


*14. Micah from The Art of Lainey by Paula Stokes

A man that will bake for me constantly...Need I say more?


I NEED YOU ALL!

I hope you guys enjoyed this post because I had a blast making it! Merry Christmas! If you ran downstairs Christmas morning, who would you want to see waiting for you under the Christmas tree?

2 comments:

  1. I looooove this post! However you know I will fight you to the death over Rowan and Micah :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Psh, I have immortalized them under my Christmas tree, so nope. Not gonna happen. I ran into battle screaming their name holding nothing but an axe and won.

      Delete