Epic Recs: December

Epic Recs is hosted by Judith and Amber.

Pretty much, it's our own awesome book club where you team up with a bookish buddy and become Epic Rec partners. You epically recommend one title to them each month and they do the same for you in return and you sit back, relax, and read. My Epic Rec partner is the lovely Bekka from Great Imaginations, formerly of Pretty Deadly Reviews. We've known each other for a while and she's one of my best blogging friends, so I am excited for this new endeavor of ours to continue! 

So, we hit a tiny bump in November. Bekka was in a huge reading slump so I switched up my rec to her to guarantee that she get out of that slump. ANGELFALL was quickly replaced by the addicting and emotional I'LL GIVE YOU THE SUN by Jandy Nelson. Needless to say, I did my job with this one. She reviewed it right here. In turn, Bekka recommended COMPLICIT by Stephanie Kuehn to me. This book wasn't even on my radar prior to this rec, but I have to say I really enjoyed it! You can find my review here.

We are switching things up a little for December and preparing to eviscerate each other's emotions.

~*~Lili Recs~*~
The Book Thief is one of my all time favorite books ever. I just know Bekka is going to love it, but this rec stands for anyone out there, really. If you value my opinion at all, read this book.

~*~Bekka Recs~*~
I am super excited to read this! I know so many people love it, not just Bekka, and I have super high hopes! Great way to end the year, I think!

Have you read either of this month's recs? What did you think? Comment below with your thoughts!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I cheated and just finished JELLICOE ROAD and it's definitely on par with THE BOOK THIEF <3 This was just a tremendous month for the recs for sure. ALL THE YES <3

      Delete