Stacking the Shelves #89

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

This was an awesome two weeks indeed! Thank you to Bloomsbury, Penguin, and Disney for these kickass books!




Free Books from Amazon
Court by Cat Patrick

For Review from Bloomsbury (Thank you!)
Lion Heart by A.C. Gaughen

For Review from Penguin (Thank you!)
Blythewood by Carol Goodman
Ravencliffe by Carol Goodman

For Review from Disney (Thank you!)
Before Tomorrowland by Jeff Jenson, Damon Lindleof, Brad Bird, and Jonathan Case
When by Victoria Laurie

Don't forget to comment below with your STS posts!

6 comments:

  1. I am really excited for When! I am going to have to check out Blythewood and Ravencliffe. Hope you enjoy your new books!

    Amber @ The Book Bratz
    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm curious about them for sure!

      Delete
  2. LOOK AT HOW PRETTY LION HEART IS

    I am seriously so so nervous to continue on with this series because I'm not really sure my heart can handle it, but now that I have Lady Thief (<3) I have no excuse.

    Anyway I also really want to check out Blythewood but I'm just... not sure. At all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm iffy on BLYTHEWOOD too but you can't knock it until you try it!

      LION HEART IS SO PRETTY! Book two is worse then book three for the emotions in my eyes.

      Delete
  3. Oh Court is super cheap on Amazon, I might have to pick that one up!

    Have a good week Lili!

    Amber Elise @ Du Livre

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's free...lol or it was free when I got it.

      Delete