Stacking the Shelves #91

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

 
For Review From Harper's Edelweiss (Thank you!)
Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway

Free
Until Midnight novella by Melissa Landers

From Christianna (Thank you!)

From My Secret Santa (Thank you, Ashley!)

a gorgeous Sorting Hat print (my favorite!)
My True Love Gave to Me edited by Stephanie Perkins UK Edition
Waistcoats and Weaponry by Gail Carriger
my 2 favorite kinds of candy
a cat bookmark
A photo posted by Lili (@lilifeinberg) on

7 comments:

  1. Your Secret Santa present is awesome. Nice stack of books. Gates of Thread and Stone was great. Enjoy your books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! I loved it!

      I don't know much about Gates of Thread and Stone but I'm excited for it!

      Delete
  2. You have good books. I'm looking forward to reading Emmy & Oliver and My True Love Gave To Me.

    --Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your presents from your TBTB Santa are AWESOME! I could stare at that Sorting Hat print forever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RIGHT?! I already know that it is going in my dorm room. I love it <3

      Delete
  4. The print is gorgeous! And sour patch kids... my favorite :) I cant wait to see what you think of Emmy and Oliver, I am super intrigued by it and I like the author but this one seems a little different then her fun spies series!

    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete