Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.
I was super fortunate to receive most of these for Hanukkah! Thank you, everyone for being awesome! <3 In no particular order...
1. Every Breath by Ellie Marney- Thank you for sending this my way, Nikki! I've had my eye on it after seeing you talk it up to everyone!
2. The Glass Arrow by Kristen Simmon- I didn't get an ARC of this one, but one can continue to dream! Santa has not officially come just yet!
3. Princess of Thorns by Stacey Jay- I loved this book and I now have a signed finished copy! omg! Thank you so much, Stacey!
4. Heroes of Olympus series by Rick Riordan- Thank you for sending this my way Cassie and Kelly! I cannot wait to binge this!
5. Mortal Heart by Robin LaFevers- Thank you both Montana and Alyssa for sending this book my way! I am so happy to have a finished copy of my favorite book of the series!
6. My True Love Gave To Me by Stephanie Perkins- My Secret Santa sent me the British edition of this and it is so pretty! Thank you so much, Ashley! I cannot wait to read it and get into the holiday spirit!
7. Top Ten Clues You're Clueless by Liz Czukas- Nobody got me this, but my birthday is definitely coming up so there's that... ;)
8. Shadow Scale by Rachel Hartman- Thank you, Hannah! I am not over the fact I have my hands on an ARC of this!
9. All Broke Down by Cora Carmack- I cannot wait to catch the Silas Virus! I think my sister may be getting this for me for Christmas... ;)
10. The Lynburn Legacy trilogy by Sarah Rees Brennan- Alexa was kind enough to send me the first two books in this series and I am so thankful to finally start it since she's told me it is so amazing!
Santa has been very kind to me this year! Don't forget to link your TTT posts below! <3