Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing This Year

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.

I was super fortunate to receive most of these for Hanukkah! Thank you, everyone for being awesome! <3 In no particular order...


1. Every Breath by Ellie Marney- Thank you for sending this my way, Nikki! I've had my eye on it after seeing you talk it up to everyone!

2. The Glass Arrow by Kristen Simmon- I didn't get an ARC of this one, but one can continue to dream! Santa has not officially come just yet!

3. Princess of Thorns by Stacey Jay- I loved this book and I now have a signed finished copy! omg! Thank you so much, Stacey!


4. Heroes of Olympus series by Rick Riordan- Thank you for sending this my way Cassie and Kelly! I cannot wait to binge this!

5. Mortal Heart by Robin LaFevers- Thank you both Montana and Alyssa for sending this book my way! I am so happy to have a finished copy of my favorite book of the series!


6. My True Love Gave To Me by Stephanie Perkins- My Secret Santa sent me the British edition of this and it is so pretty! Thank you so much, Ashley! I cannot wait to read it and get into the holiday spirit!

7. Top Ten Clues You're Clueless by Liz Czukas- Nobody got me this, but my birthday is definitely coming up so there's that... ;)

8. Shadow Scale by Rachel Hartman- Thank you, Hannah! I am not over the fact I have my hands on an ARC of this!


9. All Broke Down by Cora Carmack- I cannot wait to catch the Silas Virus! I think my sister may be getting this for me for Christmas... ;)

10. The Lynburn Legacy trilogy by Sarah Rees Brennan- Alexa was kind enough to send me the first two books in this series and I am so thankful to finally start it since she's told me it is so amazing!

Santa has been very kind to me this year! Don't forget to link your TTT posts below! <3

5 comments:

  1. I'd be so jealous of you if you get All Broke Down from your sister! Santa has been truly kind to you this year! Enjoy these! Happy holidays! :)
    Top 10 Tuesday
    A Thousand Pieces of You

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been out for a few months, I just haven't gotten my hands on it!!! D:

      Delete
  2. Nice list of books!! Mortal Heart made my list too this week. I hope you receive all the books on your list!! Here is my TTT list for the week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2014/12/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-books-i-wouldnt.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO excited to read The Glass Arrow! It sounds phenomenal!I You should definitely read the Heroes of Olympus series asap.

    Check out my TTT here!

    ReplyDelete