Stacking the Shelves #94

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

This week was conquered by fantasy and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that <3


From Bloomsbury (Thank you!)
Palace of Stone by Shannon Hale
The Forgotten Sisters by Shannon Hale

Borrowed from Alyssa (Thank you!)
The Glass Arrow by Kristen Simmons (so good!)

For Review from Macmillan (Thank you!)
Tuck Everlasting 40th anniversary hardcover by Natalie Babbitt
Becoming Jinn by Lori Goldstein

What did you add to your shelves?

12 comments:

  1. Great haul! I've been hearing great things about Glass Arrow so it must be pretty good. I love Kristen Simmons' Article 5. I hope you enjoy your books. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was amazing! <3 I loved her ARTICLE 5 books too!

      Delete
  2. Nice haul! I got The Forgotten Sisters on Edelweiss, and I'm very excited. I am bummed that they've changed the covers though. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah I happen to like the new covers. They are very gorgeous. They're in honor of the 10 year anniversary!

      Delete
  3. I've been seeing so many people talking about The Glass Arrow and I need it! I keep seeing Becoming Jinn this weekend too so I'm going to look them up. I hope you have a good week Lili!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THE GLASS ARROW is amazing! <3 And Becoming Jinn looks great! I haven't read it yet, but there's definitely hype around it because of the awesome premise!

      Delete
  4. Becoming Jinn looks great! I hope you enjoy it!

    Come and check out OUaT's STS !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait for The Glass Arrow and Becoming Jinn! Both sound fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THE GLASS ARROW is fantastic! And I totally expect Becoming Jinn to be, too!

      Delete
  6. I have heard the Princess Academy books are great reads! I am interesting in what ya think!

    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete