Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.
For some reason I left this post as a draft instead of scheduling it to post despite it being done...so I give you my Top Ten Tuesday on a Wednesday!!! Woooo!!! Ahhhh!!!!! The crowd goes wild for my stupidity!!!!!!
In no particular order...
1. All Broke Down by Cora Carmack- I loved book one and I am so ready to catch the Silas Virus!
2. Rites of Passage by Joy N. Hensley- This one didn't interest me in the beginning, but so many people were pleasantly surprised with it and I feel like I missed out.
3. The Unbound by Victoria Schwab- I don't want to say goodbye! *sobs*
4. This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner- Okay, this came out at the very end of 2014 so I feel like this one is understandable.
5. Top Ten Clues You're Clueless by Liz Czukas- This one came out at the very end of 2014, too! And I had an eARC and sent it to my Kindle and when I went to read it IT WAS NOT THERE AND MY WORLD FELL APART BECAUSE THE DOWNLOAD EXPIRE ON NETGALLEY. NOOOOOOOOO.
6. The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen- It just looks so cool and I am just so bad at reading books when I am busy!
7. The Young Elites by Marie Lu- I kept picking this up and putting it down. I am so excited for Marie Lu, but so scared for the fact that she will probably break my heart with book three again.
8. Lies We Tell Ourselves by Robin Talley- I am a huge mood reader and the mood for this one never struck me and it devestates me that I still haven't picked this one up yet.
9. The Shadow Throne by Jennifer A. Nielsen- I REALLY DO NOT WANT TO SAY GOODBYE TO MY FAVORITE FANTASY MG SERIES EVER! D:
10. The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan- I meant to binge this in 2014, but it didn't happen so HELLO 2015 PRIORITY BINGE!
Feel free to comment below and shame me. I deserve it.