Top Ten 2014 Releases I Meant To Read But Didn't Get To

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.

For some reason I left this post as a draft instead of scheduling it to post despite it being done...so I give you my Top Ten Tuesday on a Wednesday!!! Woooo!!! Ahhhh!!!!! The crowd goes wild for my stupidity!!!!!!

In no particular order...


1. All Broke Down by Cora Carmack- I loved book one and I am so ready to catch the Silas Virus!

2. Rites of Passage by Joy N. Hensley- This one didn't interest me in the beginning, but so many people were pleasantly surprised with it and I feel like I missed out.

3. The Unbound by Victoria Schwab- I don't want to say goodbye! *sobs*


4. This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner- Okay, this came out at the very end of 2014 so I feel like this one is understandable.

5. Top Ten Clues You're Clueless by Liz Czukas- This one came out at the very end of 2014, too! And I had an eARC and sent it to my Kindle and when I went to read it IT WAS NOT THERE AND MY WORLD FELL APART BECAUSE THE DOWNLOAD EXPIRE ON NETGALLEY. NOOOOOOOOO.


6. The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen- It just looks so cool and I am just so bad at reading books when I am busy!

7. The Young Elites by Marie Lu- I kept picking this up and putting it down. I am so excited for Marie Lu, but so scared for the fact that she will probably break my heart with book three again.

8. Lies We Tell Ourselves by Robin Talley- I am a huge mood reader and the mood for this one never struck me and it devestates me that I still haven't picked this one up yet.


9. The Shadow Throne by Jennifer A. Nielsen- I REALLY DO NOT WANT TO SAY GOODBYE TO MY FAVORITE FANTASY MG SERIES EVER! D:

10. The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan- I meant to binge this in 2014, but it didn't happen so HELLO 2015 PRIORITY BINGE!

Feel free to comment below and shame me. I deserve it.

9 comments:

  1. The Unbound and Rites of Passage are both phenomenal reads! Highly recommend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!!! I have to get to them D:

      Delete
  2. Lies We Tell Ourselves is one that I really, really wanted to read but my library still hasn't ordered it!

    Angie @ Pinkindle

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Unbound is SO good, but I can understand you not wanting to say goodbye...although Victoria has promised she'll find a way somehow someday to give us a third book, so here's hoping! ;-)

    ~Marie @ Ramblings of a Daydreamer
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it will be written! But it may be in one year or in five and Idk if I want to read book two AND THEN WAIT FIVE FREAKING YEARS

      Delete
  4. I still have to read Rites of Passage, This Shattered World, and The Unbound (also The Archived), too. I hope you can read Lies We Tell Ourselves, Top Ten Clues You're Clueless, and The Young Elites soon! They're all very good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So I have heard! Can't wait to read them. <3

      Delete
  5. I need to read All Lined Up, I also need to get to This Shattered World. I just have so many books on my shelves right now and so much life going on! I am struggling with THe Young Elites, I had to put it down, I am going to try it again later this year.

    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete