Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.
Today's topic is a freebie so I am going to talk about the top ten 2015 releases I have already read and loved so that hopefully you'll read them, too! This is just a way to make you guys even more excited for them! In no particular order...
1. Lion Heart by A.C. Gaughen
Rating: 4.5 stars
This is the last book in the Scarlet trilogy which is a Robin Hood reiminagining and it is everything I wanted it to be. I cannot wait to see what A.C. Gaughen writes next, but I am so sad to say goodbye to Scarlet, Rob, Much, and the rest of the crew.
2. The Sin Eater's Daughter by Melinda SalisburyRating: 4 starsI fell in love with this cover and immediately fell in love with the story inside. I know it's not for everyone. There's some info-dumping and it's very fast paced, but I happened to have enjoyed it immensely.
3. Shadow Scale by Rachel Hartman
Rating: 4.25 stars
I think I speak for all of us when I say that the world is looking forward to this book after waiting 3 years for it. Was it worth the wait? Yes. But is the actual ending fully satisfying? To some it will be and to some it won't. Either way, Rachel Hartman is an amazing storyteller!
4. A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. SchwabRating: 5 starsThis book...Wow, guys, this book. There's just no way to describe this book. Victoria Schwab's adult books are always immensely dark and atmospheric and all around wonderful and this book is worth the wait I can't even begin to describe it.
5. Because You'll Never Meet Me by Leah Thomas
Rating: 4.5 stars
I didn't think I would love this book half as much as I do, but I read it at my internship and absolutely fell in love with it. This book is so surprising and different, and despite it's letter format it is a legitimate page turner. The character development is whoa!
6. The Start of Me and You by Emery LordRating: 5 starsThis is the only flat-out contemporary on this list and one of only two five star books. Emery Lord's sophomore novel absolutely kicks literary butt. This novel is just so powerful...no words to describe it.
7. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
Rating: 4 stars
This was one of my most anticipated books of 2015 and it did not disappoint. Maas's new series promises to be absolutely amazing! <3 While it wasn't perfect, I think my main issue with this book has to do with the fact that she had to set up this complicated world.
8. The Glass Arrow by Kristen SimmonsRating: 3.5 starsI put this book on here because it's very polarizing. I happened to really enjoy it, but I can see why others will not. It's very dark and unique, but I think it's worth a shot if you enjoy such atmospheres like myself.
9. All Fall Down by Ally Carter
Rating: 4 stars
I adore Ally Carter and I am so excited to have read this book! I can't wait to see what comes next in this series. My main issue with book one was a little bit of strange romance that I think will be resolved in book two!
10. Invaded by Melissa LandersRating: I'm reading it now, but it's looking like a 4 star readI just love Melissa Landers. Her characters are easy to support and super smart. She is absolutely hilarious and her kissing scenes are always hot. I cannot wait for all of her future works. <3
Have you read any of the books on my TTT? What did you think of them? Don't forget to share your TTT posts below!