Top Ten 2015 Releases I've Already Read and Highly Recommend

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.

Today's topic is a freebie so I am going to talk about the top ten 2015 releases I have already read and loved so that hopefully you'll read them, too! This is just a way to make you guys even more excited for them! In no particular order...

1. Lion Heart by A.C. Gaughen
Rating: 4.5 stars

This is the last book in the Scarlet trilogy which is a Robin Hood reiminagining and it is everything I wanted it to be. I cannot wait to see what A.C. Gaughen writes next, but I am so sad to say goodbye to Scarlet, Rob, Much, and the rest of the crew.
2. The Sin Eater's Daughter by Melinda Salisbury
 Rating: 4 stars

I fell in love with this cover and immediately fell in love with the story inside. I know it's not for everyone. There's some info-dumping and it's very fast paced, but I happened to have enjoyed it immensely.
3. Shadow Scale by Rachel Hartman
Rating: 4.25 stars

I think I speak for all of us when I say that the world is looking forward to this book after waiting 3 years for it. Was it worth the wait? Yes. But is the actual ending fully satisfying? To some it will be and to some it won't. Either way, Rachel Hartman is an amazing storyteller!
4. A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab
 Rating: 5 stars

This book...Wow, guys, this book. There's just no way to describe this book. Victoria Schwab's adult books are always immensely dark and atmospheric and all around wonderful and this book is worth the wait I can't even begin to describe it.
5. Because You'll Never Meet Me by Leah Thomas
Rating: 4.5 stars

I didn't think I would love this book half as much as I do, but I read it at my internship and absolutely fell in love with it. This book is so surprising and different, and despite it's letter format it is a legitimate page turner. The character development is whoa!
6. The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord
 Rating: 5 stars

This is the only flat-out contemporary on this list and one of only two five star books. Emery Lord's sophomore novel absolutely kicks literary butt. This novel is just so powerful...no words to describe it.
7. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
Rating: 4 stars

This was one of my most anticipated books of 2015 and it did not disappoint. Maas's new series promises to be absolutely amazing! <3 While it wasn't perfect, I think my main issue with this book has to do with the fact that she had to set up this complicated world.
8. The Glass Arrow by Kristen Simmons
Rating: 3.5 stars

I put this book on here because it's very polarizing. I happened to really enjoy it, but I can see why others will not. It's very dark and unique, but I think it's worth a shot if you enjoy such atmospheres like myself.
9. All Fall Down by Ally Carter
Rating: 4 stars

I adore Ally Carter and I am so excited to have read this book! I can't wait to see what comes next in this series. My main issue with book one was a little bit of strange romance that I think will be resolved in book two!
10. Invaded by Melissa Landers
Rating: I'm reading it now, but it's looking like a 4 star read

I just love Melissa Landers. Her characters are easy to support and super smart. She is absolutely hilarious and her kissing scenes are always hot. I cannot wait for all of her future works. <3

Have you read any of the books on my TTT? What did you think of them? Don't forget to share your TTT posts below!

13 comments:

  1. Yes, i agreed with the ideas that can provide in the post.
    Ivanica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great topic! Im excited to read All Fall Down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow you have read some great books. I also fell in love with the Sin Eater's Daughter due to the beautiful cover, really glad you liked it. I am also looking forward to A Darker Shade of Magic an A Court of Thorns and Roses. I am yet to read Alienated but hopefully will get around to that series too.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ADSOM IS JUST SO GOOD I CAN'T PUT IT INTO WORDS!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

      Delete
  4. I really liked Invaded! I four starred it!

    I love the title for The Sin Eater's Daughter, so I may need to check it out. And you had me at "letter format" for Because You'll Never Meet Me! :D

    Angie @ Pinkindle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So worth checking out!

      BECAUSE YOU'LL NEVER MEET ME IS SO UNIQUE AND BEAUTIFUL!

      Delete
  5. I actually just bought Ally Carter's book today, so I am super glad to hear you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SMART BUY! ;) I am happy I enjoyed it, too <3

      Delete
  6. I have ALL the love for A Court of Thorns and Roses. Hello hot fae men and a badass heroine. And of course, I loved The Start of Me and You. I am really excited for A Darker Shade of Magic & Because You'll Never Meet Me.

    Great list Lili!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've got Because You'll Never Meet Me and A Darker Shade of Magic on my wish list and Alienated on order. However, since I haven't finished a book in 2015 yet, I can't really recommend any new titles. Not yet anyway. I'm working on getting some reading time, so we'll see. Thanks for the recommendations!
    Tammy @ Bo's Book Nook

    ReplyDelete