Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.
I love this option because I do have an amazing book club with Alexa, Christina, Jen, and Kristin. So, in no particular order, ten books I think would be awesome to read in my book club! I think all of these will be interesting to read for a book club!
1. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs- I have never read this book and I feel like I should. However, I also feel like I may not read it unless I am forced to read it, so maybe this is an ideal situation for that? haha
2. Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson- I want to read this book so badly! I feel like I'm one of the few people in the world who hasn't, so I am going to read this eventually. I promise!
3. Because You'll Never Meet Me by Leah Thomas- This book won't be out for months but I plan on forcing it on my entire book club because IT IS SO DANG GOOD!
4. Stolen Songbird by Danielle L. Jensen-I feel like this is a fantasy book that flew under the radar, but everyone I know that read it adored it and books that fly under the radar are always amazing conversation starters!
5. The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay- I have heard this book is really amazing, and I want to check it out! It's being pushed on me from bloggers, regular readers, librarians, etc. It may be time to pick it up and because of what I have heard about it, I am tempted to discuss it with a ton of people!
6. Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson- I have a confession...I have never read any of Morgan Matson's books, and I must remedy that! I think this would be a solid contemporary choice for a book club because of what I have heard about it.
7. Finnikin of the Rock by Melina Marchetta- I am now in love with Melina Marchetta and it's a goal of mine to make it through all of her books. I really want to start her fantasy series once I own books two and three! Plus, she's such an amazing author that any of her books are good to talk about.
8. Heist Society by Ally Carter- This is such an intense and fun and entertaining read, as is anything that Ally Carter published with Disney, so this would be an awesome book club book since people tend to forget them in favor of her Gallagher Girls series. I have to say, though, that I think this series is better and I am praying she chooses to write a fourth book! We all have to talk about what we think the W.W. in W.W. Hale means!!!!!
9. Vicious by V.E. Schwab- Victoria Schwab is my favorite author and I will forever push her works on everyone. I think this would make a good book club book because it is super polarizing. You are either going to love its darkness or you will hate it. It would make for an amazing discussion!
10. Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen- I didn't put a reimaginig or retelling on here and that must be remedied! This is one of those universes that can be talked about forever, so really any of the books in this trilogy would be an awesome book club read!
This is posted late due to the wonky Internet from the blizzard last night. With that in mind, what do you think of my picks and don't forget to link me to your picks!