Bookish Emojis (Part 2)

A new meme at Lili's Reflections
Have you ever wondered exactly what those cute little faces that we call emojis would mean in the book world? Well, now you can find out! . If you have any ideas, please tweet or email me and if it is not already used, I can share your idea in a future post (with credit, of course).

Recently, I was going through my iPhone and deleting all of my text conversations and I noticed a trend...I tend to speak in emojis in regards to books, hence the creation of bookish emojis! This is just a fun little meme for me to enjoy myself and hopefully have a few laughs with all of my readers.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the below emojis, they are owned specifically by Apple OSX.
Today's theme is love emojis because, realistically, who needs Single's Awareness Day when we have books?









There is one repeat from the launch post, but I figured it would be kind of adorable to do a love themed edition on a holiday that I, frankly, am not a fan of because I am single for life. I hope you enjoyed this post! 

Comment below with your favorite bookish emojis and future emojis you want me to use! 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. ps Happy Birthday! May you get lots of books and cake!

      Delete
    2. Thank you! My birthday is less then 24 hours away!!!

      Delete
  2. The only reason we pick up romance novels - I literally screamed out MEEEEEE!!! The crying one is when you become Captain of that ship.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha totally is you though!

      I AM CAPTAIN OF THIS SHIP! Yes!

      Delete
  3. Ha, I love these! They're so accurate. :D

    ReplyDelete