Top Ten Books On My Spring TBR List

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.

I think this was the easiest seasonal TBR I have ever put together because I just stared at my bookshelf and picked the 10 books I decided to keep at college with me after the move from the hell room purely for this purpose. Here we go!

~*~Review books that I am freaking out over~*~


1. Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge- HELLO QUEEN OF DELICIOUS FAIRYTALE RETELLINGS. MY EXPECTATIONS ARE HIGH AND I KNOW YOU WILL DELIVER.

2. The Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson- Hello beautiful book, I am totally prepared for you to rip my heart out.


3. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir- This debut is going to rock my socks off like nobody's business, and I am so ready for it!

4. Of Dreams and Rust by Sarah Fine- A Phantom retelling part two? Yes please! I love these characters, this Asian-inspired world, the twistedness, and the diversity. Time to finish off this lovely duology.

5. The Second Guard by J.D. Vaughn- A high fantasy middle grade that is sure to kick some serious butt because it looks so good! I cannot wait!!!!


6. The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West- Kasie West's contemporaries will never ever disappoint me.

7. Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli- Literally every single person I have spoken to has nothing but praise for this book, and I cannot wait to discover this awesomeness for myself!

 ~*~Backlist Books that I will finally be reading~*~


8. The Lumatere Chronicles by Melina Marchetta- I now own the entire trilogy thanks to my parents celebrating my freedom from the hellroom, so let the reading binge commence!

9. The Lynburn Legacy series by Sarah Rees Brennan- I am starting book one during a friendly read-a-long with Dana tomorrow night under the hashtag #LiliandDanaReadUnspoken. After watching Sarah Rees Brennan share a bit of her upcoming novel at a signing, I knew I had to give her works a chance.

10. The Young Elites by Marie Lu- It's Marie Lu. I can never go wrong with Marie Lu.

Don't forget to share your thoughts and link your TTT lists below because something tells me this Spring is going to be awesome! <3

16 comments:

  1. I still have yet to read any of Marie Lu's books! And yes, new Kasie West! AN EMBER IN THE ASHES is also on my list and I'm super excited to read it!

    Rachel @ Beauty and the Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RACHEL YOU HAVE TO CHANGE THIS! NOT EVEN FOR ME, BUT FOR YOU AND YOUR SANITY. Caps necessary because Marie Lu matters that much!

      Delete
  2. Oh goodness so many good books on this TBR list. An Ember in the Ashes The Heart of Betrayal and Crimson Bound!!! This year is full of awesome books. Happy reading Lili xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This entire year is amazing, but especially this season!!

      Delete
  3. You must read Simon and The Heart of Betrayal soon!!! I am so excited to get my hands on An Ember in the Ashes !! Our little readalong is going to epic :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will! And I will text you the entire time! Our read-a-long is going to kick ass, mostly because I can't imagine hating this book! <3

      Delete
  4. I'm DYING to read An Ember in the Ashes! Except I don't have a review copy, so I'll still be waiting over a month.

    I've also got your backlist books on my TBR list. I just started The Young Elites yesterday and love it so far. So many awesome books to read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A month is not long at all! In reality, there's only like .5% of readers that even know ARCs exist so most of the world waits that long anyway.

      SO MUCH AWESOMENESS! YESS!!!!!

      Delete
  5. So many of these look amazing! To bad my TBR pile is already a mile long.... :'(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TBR PILES ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THAT LONG THOUGH! <3

      Delete
  6. I AM SO EXCITED THAT YOU ARE READING THE LYNBURN LEGACY! Seriously, though, this series is fantastic and there is no doubt in my mind that you'll enjoy it. Also, yay for The Lumatere Chronicles! That series is tough to read (a little) but also so worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You always have the best series recommendations, so I am definitely excited for them!

      Delete
  7. OMG. I forgot all about adding The Heart of Betrayal to my Spring TBR list! How could I? Oh well... I'll read it anyways. I'll also be reading An Ember in the Ashes! It looks good!

    I hope you enjoy all of these, Lili!

    Erin @ The Hardcover Lover

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW I will enjoy them all! How can I not?

      Delete
  8. Oh I hope you LOVE the Lynburn Legacy, it is one of my all time favorites :) I am SOOOO excited for Simon too :D

    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete