Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.
I think this was the easiest seasonal TBR I have ever put together because I just stared at my bookshelf and picked the 10 books I decided to keep at college with me after the move from the hell room purely for this purpose. Here we go!
~*~Review books that I am freaking out over~*~
1. Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge- HELLO QUEEN OF DELICIOUS FAIRYTALE RETELLINGS. MY EXPECTATIONS ARE HIGH AND I KNOW YOU WILL DELIVER.
2. The Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson- Hello beautiful book, I am totally prepared for you to rip my heart out.
3. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir- This debut is going to rock my socks off like nobody's business, and I am so ready for it!
4. Of Dreams and Rust by Sarah Fine- A Phantom retelling part two? Yes please! I love these characters, this Asian-inspired world, the twistedness, and the diversity. Time to finish off this lovely duology.
5. The Second Guard by J.D. Vaughn- A high fantasy middle grade that is sure to kick some serious butt because it looks so good! I cannot wait!!!!
6. The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West- Kasie West's contemporaries will never ever disappoint me.
7. Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli- Literally every single person I have spoken to has nothing but praise for this book, and I cannot wait to discover this awesomeness for myself!
~*~Backlist Books that I will finally be reading~*~
9. The Lynburn Legacy series by Sarah Rees Brennan- I am starting book one during a friendly read-a-long with Dana tomorrow night under the hashtag #LiliandDanaReadUnspoken. After watching Sarah Rees Brennan share a bit of her upcoming novel at a signing, I knew I had to give her works a chance.
10. The Young Elites by Marie Lu- It's Marie Lu. I can never go wrong with Marie Lu.
Don't forget to share your thoughts and link your TTT lists below because something tells me this Spring is going to be awesome! <3