Stacking the Shelves #97

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

So, these past few weeks have been super crazy for me, but I got a few books that I am so excited for!

Seeing all these covers next to each other is blowing my mind because they're so pretty!!!
For Review
Illusionarium by Heather Dixon (Thank you, Harper!)
Walk on Earth a Stranger by Rae Carson (Thank you, Harper!)
signed Where Silence Gathers by Kelsey Sutton (Thank you, Kelsey!)

What did you add to your shelves this week?


10 comments:

  1. I LOVED Some Quiet Place but erm... I *still* haven't read Where Silence Gathers. I know WOEAS wasn't perfect for you, but I'm really looking forward to it! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm curious to see what you think of WOES! And I haven't read the second book either!

      Delete
  2. Oooh... pretties. Still need to read Some Quiet Place. It's been in my TBR for a long time now. Can't wait to read Walk on Earth a Stranger! I loved Rae Carson's Fire and Thorns trilogy.

    Have a great reading week!

    Haraiah @ Random Things In Action

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SOME QUIET PLACE was really enjoyable!!! And Rae Carson's Fire & Thorns trilogy is among my favorites ever!

      Delete
  3. Wow ..all three of them look great...I've been wanting to read Sutton for a while..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of these books but I have to say they sound really good I have added them to my ever growing wishlist. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smart decision ;) I plan to and hope you do, too!

      Delete
  5. Awesome books. illusiarium looks great!

    I hope you enjoy :) Happy Reading!

    Here's my Weekly Wrap Up

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete