Waiting on Wednesday #52

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.

My pick of the week is...

P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han



Lara Jean didn’t expect to really fall for Peter.
She and Peter were just pretending. Except suddenly they weren’t. Now Lara Jean is more confused than ever.
When another boy from her past returns to her life, Lara Jean’s feelings for him return too. Can a girl be in love with two boys at once?

In this charming and heartfelt sequel to the New York Times bestseller To All the Boys I've Loved Before, we see first love through the eyes of the unforgettable Lara Jean. Love is never easy, but maybe that’s part of what makes it so amazing.
~*~Why I'm Waiting~*~

I feel like the entire world is anxiously awaiting the release of this book to see what happens between Lara Jean and Peter. I loved book one so much I couldn't even review it because the ability to word simply did not exist in relation to it. I just need May to be here, like, yesterday so that I can have this book in my anxious, greedy palms. JUST LOOK AT THE AWESOME COVER AND MY ENVY OF LARA JEAN'S ABILITY TO MAKE BOWS WORK WITH HER CUTE OUTFIT! Agh, Jenny Han, I just love your books too much.

Are you also excited for my WoW pick? Share it below! And don't forget to link me to your WoW post as well! As always, every comment is appreciated. <3

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. The entire world is with us, clearly.

      Delete
  2. I preordered this one and I just need it in my hands now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Team Peter! I am basically reading this book just to see Lara Jean and Peter end up together so if that doesn't happen there may be some tears. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I am a fan of Peter, for sure, but I am expecting Jenny Han to throw some curve balls our way!

      Delete