Stacking the Shelves #99

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

So, it's been a while since I have done one of these since I've been so busy moving out of my college dorm, adjusting to life at home, obtaining an internship, and then preparing for BEA. But here I am with a huge haul that I am really excited about!

It's crazy to think that my next haul will be my BEA haul!


NetGalley & Edelweiss
The Pirate Code by Heidi Schulz (Thank you Disney!)
Daughter of Dusk by Livia Blackburne (Thank you Disney!)
Jesse's Girl by Miranda Kenneally (Thank you Sourcebooks!)
The Immortal Heights by Sherry Thomas (Thank you Harper!)
The Witch Hunter by Virgina Boecker (Thank you Hachette!)

What did YOU add to your shelves this week?

7 comments:

  1. Awesome haul! So many books to read! I look forward to your BEA haul:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me, I look forward to my BEA haul too! lol

      Delete
  2. Nice acquisitions! I have a couple of these on my wish list. Enjoy!
    Tammy @ Bo's Book Nook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love that word...acquisitions.

      Delete
  3. Full of awesome indeed! I have The Immortal Heights and Daughter of Dusk - I actually beta-read DoD last year, so I'm curious to see how things changed since I beta-read it (the author said there were pretty significant changes, so I'm excited!). The other three you have, I'm not familiar with, but I hope you enjoy all of your new books! Have a lovely time at BEA!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alyssa, they are all so good and you need to read each and every one of them!

      Oh beta reading! That is so cool! I wonder what changes were made!

      Delete
  4. Oooh I love the color for Daughter of Dusk! I am not buying it though, until I at least read my copy of Midnight Thief. We need to talk about The Witch Hunter when you get through that one!

    I have never read Miranda Kinneally's books! Make sure you let me know about your review for this one because it might be the perfect place for me to start :p

    ReplyDelete