Epic Recs (8): June

Epic Recs is hosted by Judith and Amber.
I am temporarily borrowing my partners banner since mine has decided to randomly turn black.
 
Pretty much, it's our own awesome book club where you team up with a bookish buddy and become Epic Rec partners. You epically recommend one title to them each month and they do the same for you in return and you sit back, relax, and read. My Epic Rec partner is the lovely Bekka from Pretty Deadly Reviews. We've known each other for a while and she's one of my best blogging friends, so I am excited for this new endeavor of ours to continue!

May was not a good month for us. Bekka did not like my rec (cue the sads) and I didn't even have the time to read her rec because I have been so busy with finals, finishing the internship, interviewing for the new one, packing, then unpacking, and prepping for BEA. Talk about a CRAZY month! But we are hoping this month will be better.

~*~Lili Recs~*~
I feel like Hex Hall is a rite of passage for a blogger, so Bekka has to get on this one stat!

~*~Bekka Recs~*~
This is one of the few fantasies that Bekka has read and I have not, so we are determined to remedy that!

Have you read either of these books? What did you think?


4 comments:

  1. Such a fun idea! Very cute. I still haven't read Hex Hall either :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are definitely going to rock June. No more Epic Fails.

    ReplyDelete