If you were stranded on a deserted island...

If you were stranded on a deserted island with no electricity and you could only bring 3 things with you, what would they be?


1. An endless library purse. BOOM! I just rocked your world. I get to have a literally infinite library in the form of a single bag a la Hermione Granger, Mary Poppins, and even the Grandmother in Halloween town. No boredom for this girl.

2. This is the point where I ask if I can have a separate endless purse for water and food? Of course you say no. So I would say a ton of seeds to grow fruits and vegetables perhaps magicked to make them grow much faster than usual. As a vegetarian I can't go killing the island's wildlife that will inevitably become my new best friends because I attract them like Pocahontas, but I'll also be able to satisfy my diet and not go insane in the process of waiting for my diet to be satisfied while locking everything else on the island down.

3. And of course I am tempted to ask for a third endless purse, for which you deny me this simple right again! *wags my finger at you* so I would bring Thor with me. Firstly, he's nice to look at and something tells me he'll be totally good at being a survivalist. And, you know, in case he isn't, I have an endless library in my endless library purse so I can just pull out some survivalist nonfiction fact-books for him to read and let him get cracking. Of course, when I get bored of this temporary tropical vacation because it turns out he actually sucks with his survival skills or because I'm starting to get sun-burned after laying on the beach reading and sipping my water, he can use Mjolnir to get us out of there. It is a win-win for everyone!

I am currently recuperating from BEA and finding my way back into the real world again, so I thought this would be a really cool discussion because I'm weird and I like things like that. Plus, one of your suggestions may be awesome and I need to be prepared for any and all scenarios. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment