Stacking the Shelves #100

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

I cannot believe I have hit 100 of these! And, in retrospect, I can't believe it's taken me, like, three weeks to do one of these! This is everything I have received since the week before BEA that is not BEA related. Here it goes!

Trades (Thank you, everyone!)
Uprooted by Naomi Novik
A Darker Shade of Magic (UK edition) by V.E. Schwab
Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge
Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen
Mosquitoland by David Arnold
Extraordinary Means by Robyn Schneider

From Publisher For Review
Keeping the Moon by Sarah Dessen (Thank you, Penguin!)
Armada by Ernest Kline (Thank you, Crown!) 

Bought
Written in the Stars by Aisha Saeed
Won
The Dirty Boys of Summer Boxed eSet (Thank you The Book Cellar)
This has 16 full-length new adult stories in it from Julie Cross, K.B. Ritchie, and so many more!

I think the giveaway win is crazy awesome! 16 eBooks in one! What!!! Plus, look at that cover! Anyway, have you read any of these books? What did you think of them? Let me know your thoughts!

18 comments:

  1. Great haul of books. I hope you love all of your new books this week.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Written in the Stars is really good! Nice haul! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is my book club's June pick so I am excited!

      Delete
  3. Great haul! A Darker Shade of Magic looks awesome:D I can't wait to read it soon! I'll read it soon hopefully!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IT SO SO DANG GOOD! So good, in fact, that I had to collect the UK cover it because it's so pretty. I highly recommend it!

      Delete
  4. I really should just give in and buy a copy of Uprooted but I've been waiting for The Right Time, whatever that means. I still haven't read ADSOM yet either. *hides*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH MY GOD YOU ARE TERRIBLE BEKKA! (You really aren't but if it isn't read in the next few weeks I already know your July rec.)

      Delete
  5. I have been really interested in Crimson Bound. I am reading it next! Great week for you chica!

    I hope you have a great week! Happy reading :)

    Here's my weekly wrap up

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Happy reading to you too!

      Delete
  6. Ooh nice! I still need to read Crimson Bound myself! Hope you enjoy all the wonderful new reads!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everybody has been loving Uprooted, it was not even on my radar until recently! There are some awesome books you got this week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uprooted wasn't on my radar until about a month ago, so I totally get you!

      Delete
  8. I haven't read any of these but I DO really want to read A Darker Shade of Magic - and pretty much anything by that author. haha

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU HAVE TO READ ADSOM! IT IS JUST SO SO SO SO GOOD!

      Delete
  9. I loved Saint Anything! It's in my top three Dessen novels for sure, and I hope you feel the same way after you read it :) Also, I'm excited about Written in the Stars! I need to read it before we meet up :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great haul! I still need to read Uprooted - it's been sitting on my Kindle way too long, and I just keep putting it off. I'm excited for Armada, too, which I picked up at BEA. :)

    ReplyDelete