Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases for the Rest of 2015


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.

I know this isn't really Tuesday, but I had this post completed and forgot to actually post it on time. This leads to me having a Top Ten Tuesday...on a Wednesday! Wooo!!!! I had too much fun making this list to scrap it! 

So...there is so much of 2015 left and there was no way that I could just choose ten books, so I decided to pick 15 books in honor of 2015 that still have not been released, but ah, I need them all in my life! In no particular order...


1. Truthwitch by Susan Dennard- I waited in line for this one for nearly seven hours. Do I really need to explain myself?
2. Illuminae by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff- This book looks absolutely genius!
3. Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas- ROWANNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!


4. Tonight These Streets Are Ours by Leila Sales- Leila's books always blow my mind, so I cannot wait to read this book!
5. Court of Fives by Kate Elliott- This book looks killer!
6. Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon- I have heard nothing but amazing things about this book! Everyone I know that has read this book has loved it and I look forward to experiencing all the feels!


7. Dumplin' by Julie Murphy- I feel like this is simply a book we needed in this community.
8. Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman- Complete and total cover love.
9. These Shallow Graves by Jennifer Donnelly- This is just such a ME book! Plus it's set in gilded age NYC!


10. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo- It is Leigh Bardugo. Do I need to say more?
11. Passenger by Alexandra Bracken- THIS BOOK WAS WRITTEN FOR ME OKAY?!
12. Legacy of Kings by Eleanor Herman- Not only does this book look awesome, but I had the pleasure of meeting Eleanor at BEA and she was essentially dressed like a goddess which made me want to read this book even more.


13. Hello, Goodbye, and Everything In Between by Jennifer E. Smith- I am a sucker for anything Jennifer E. Smith writes.
14. Soundless by Richelle Mead- Asian fairytales? Sign me up!
15. Armada by Ernest Cline- Nerdom and good writing is perfection. Need I say more?

What books are YOU excited for?

No comments:

Post a Comment