A forced hiatus

Hi everyone!

If you haven't seen the drama on twitter, my laptop is pretty much dead. I've been to Apple 3 times in the past 4 days and there's no hope right now. I'm typing this post on my phone and preparing to give my lovely Summer of Series cohost, Danielle of Love at First Page, access to my blog to post this weeks summer of series posts since I can't do it myself.

I'm hoping to get home to New Jersey this weekend and maybe buy a new machine with the help of my parents, but my blog will be relatively inactive until we can make that happen. I love living alone and being independent, but I feel like my life just kind of fell apart with the loss of my laptop. My life is on there, my blog, my ability to apply for jobs and communicate with a lot of my friends and family.

Gah! I just miss you guys so much and hate that this is happening. If you see me on twitter say hi! And know I'm fighting super hard to not have this hiatus be any longer than necessary. If I had a choice this wouldn't even be a thing right now.

<3 Lili

8 comments:

  1. Awwww, how frustrating!!! I'm so sorry. :( I hope you can get a new computer ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got one about a week later, thanks to my parents. <3

      Delete
  2. Gahh that's frustrating. I was wondering where you've been. With all my own drama I must have missed it. Hope you get it all sorted out soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, you > me. Focus on yourself! But now you know I was dying slowly in the pits of WHERE IS MY INTERNET?! hell

      Delete
  3. Ah that's awful! I hope everything is fixed for you soon <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the well wishes! Baby Jonah's up and running and life is sweet once again.

      Delete
  4. Laptop problems SUCK :( Here's to hoping that everything is fixed soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily, things were fixed about a week after this post went up. Thank you parents!

      Delete