Stacking the Shelves #101

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

I have not done one of these in forever, but ahhh! Look at this haul! I am still freaking out over it even though it has spanned weeks! <3

 Gifted from Jessie (THANK YOU!)
The Royal We by Heather Cocks & Jessica Morgan
Jesse's Girl by Miranda Kenneally

Gifted from Montana (THANK YOU!)
The Rose Society by Marie Lu
Starflight by Melissa Landers
Lock & Mori by Heather W. Petty
Juniors by Kaui Hart Hemmings

For Review From Penguin (THANK YOU!)
The Boy Most Likely To by Huntley Fitzpatrick

What did YOU add to your shelves?

4 comments:

  1. OOh nice! I still need to read Melissa Lander's first duology! And ooh The Rose Society! Looking forward to that one too! Hope you enjoy your new reads!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think I'll love each and every one of them! <3

      Delete
  2. Jesse's Girl is absolutely wonderful! I devoured it in its entirety in one sitting, and totally fell for Jesse and Maya. And I can't wait to read The Royal We - it's on my bedside table, just waiting for me to get to it. I'm currently reading The Boy Most Likely To, and I'm happy to say I'm really liking it. I hope you enjoy all your new books!

    ReplyDelete