The Broke and Bookish.
So many books, so little time.
1. Graceling Realm by Kristin Cashore- I still have to read BITTERBLUE, but I am so scared to because Cashore hasn't announced plans for what her next book will be!
2. The Song of the Lioness Quartet by Tamora Pierce- Alanna was awesome, but it's been so long I need to re-read it to refresh my memories.
3. The Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout- My #Otspsecretsister just bought me the final book, so perhaps I can change this soon!
4. Penryn and the End of Days by Susan Ee- I really have no excuse as to why I haven't finished this one yet. I just haven't.
5. Seven Realms by Cinda Williams Chima- I loved book one! I own random books following it, but I can't wait to finish this series.
6. The Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan- So I haven't even finished book one yet, but I am including this on the list because of how much Percy Jackson means to me and how Riordan will forever be amazing because of it.
7. The Princesses of Westfalin by Jessica Day George- This is such a fun retelling series, and I'll finish it eventually because everyone who follows this blog knows how much I love retellings.
8. The Ascendance Trilogy by Jennifer A. Nielsen- JUST ONE MORE BOOK THAT I MUST FINISH. I own it...but so many books. ahhhh
10. Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling - My ultimate shame, but I do not want to say goodbye! I have read everything but the last book...
Have you finished any of these series? What did you think? Don't forget to link me to your TTT posts below because I'd love to discover some new series!