Ten finished series I have yet to finish (but really want to!)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.

So many books, so little time.

1. Graceling Realm by Kristin Cashore- I still have to read BITTERBLUE, but I am so scared to because Cashore hasn't announced plans for what her next book will be!

2. The Song of the Lioness Quartet by Tamora Pierce- Alanna was awesome, but it's been so long I need to re-read it to refresh my memories.

3. The Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout- My #Otspsecretsister just bought me the final book, so perhaps I can change this soon!

4. Penryn and the End of Days by Susan Ee- I really have no excuse as to why I haven't finished this one yet. I just haven't.

5. Seven Realms by Cinda Williams Chima- I loved book one! I own random books following it, but I can't wait to finish this series.

6. The Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan- So I haven't even finished book one yet, but I am including this on the list because of how much Percy Jackson means to me and how Riordan will forever be amazing because of it.

7. The Princesses of Westfalin by Jessica Day George- This is such a fun retelling series, and I'll finish it eventually because everyone who follows this blog knows how much I love retellings.

8. The Ascendance Trilogy by Jennifer A. Nielsen- JUST ONE MORE BOOK THAT I MUST FINISH. I own it...but so many books. ahhhh

9. The Lynburn Legacy by Sarah Rees Brennan- Such banter, such craziness, such perfection.

10. Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling - My ultimate shame, but I do not want to say goodbye! I have read everything but the last book...

Have you finished any of these series? What did you think? Don't forget to link me to your TTT posts below because I'd love to discover some new series!

18 comments:

  1. LILI. OMG about the HP. You must read the last book! I loved it so much. I mean, love the whole series, obviously, but ahh you must experience it! I love hte Lux series as well! I've only read Graceling, but need to read the rest. I haven't even started any of the other ones while some of those are on my list to read!

    -Wendy @ Book Scents

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IT IS MY BIGGEST SHAME WENDY, BUT I CANNOT SAY GOODBYE TO MY BELOVEDS!

      FIRE is so different from Graceling! It's like a series of companions, kind of like Stephanie Perkins's ANNA AND THE FRENCH KISS trilogy, so I would give it a chance!

      This entire list is A+ and you should read them all with me.

      Delete
  2. I'm seeing the Lux series a lot today, and it made my list too. I've heard great things about the End of Days series! Hope you enjoy these when you get around to them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to force Penryn on everyone! The only thing is that it is super dark, so it's not for all readers.

      Delete
  3. Ahh, the Lux series! I adored that series! I still need to read End of Days myself! Loved the first two books!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Penryn is just so great! Susan Ee can write an amazingly dark, twisted tale.

      Delete
  4. YOU MUST READ HARRY POTTER NOW! I WILL MAKE YOU READ IT NOW. The other ones aren't that criminal of you though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG HARRY POTTER!!! You must finish it, because it is soooo good. One of my favorites ever! Same with the Lux series. It's just really funny and swoony. You'll love it! I haven't read or heard of the others.

    Nicole
    My TTT post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Lux series is full of swoons for sure <3 I have read the first 3!

      Delete
  6. I still cannot get over how you haven't read the final HP book. I should have sneaked that into an Epic Rec.

    That's my personal reason for not reading Bitterblue yet. I really, really don't want to live in a world where I have no Kristin Cashore books left!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I won't do it until I reread the others. I am going to try to binge them before I go abroad.

      Kristin Cashore is just so amazing! I really hope she doesn't give up writing or something.

      Delete
  7. FINISH LYNBURN LEGACY. HEROES OF OLYMPUS. HARRY POTTER. ALANNA. It is IMPERATIVE. Also, I am working on finishing the Lux series this week!! I can't wait to find out how it ends :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was actually scared of you seeing this post because I know how you feel about most of these... lol

      Delete
  8. These are a lot of series that I haven't even started :/ If only there was more time in the day.:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm the same with Penryn and the End of Days. I loved the first book SO SO MUCH but I thought the second was a bit meh and I think that's why I still haven't read the last one. X_X

    The last HP book might be my favourite in the series. You're going to ADORE it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I adore it! I know it'll make me cry... lol

      Penryn is just bomb. <3

      Delete