Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.
I had this post done a few weeks ago and then never got to post it because I was too sick to properly format it. Well, this week is a freebie so I am taking advantage of it!
So, I can't pick just ten authors that are on my auto-buy list, but I narrowed it down to ten people that I force on everyone continuously. But really, all of the following women are queens! They're all on this list because I will literally read anything they write, so ignore the redundancy because they blow my mind so much I can never think straight.
In no particular order...
1. Melina Marchetta- Need I even explain? SHE IS A LITERARY GODDESS! Contemporary, fantasy, whatever it is...I will read it because it is so great.
2. Jandy Nelson- Her writing is beyond beautiful and I cannot get enough of it. I will read everything that she writes.
3. Robin LaFevers- Her debut series brought me ridiculously awesome love interests and assassin nuns. I have high hopes for whatever she will produce next!
4. Alison Goodman- I will literally read anything she writes because she's so amazing. She tends to tackle norms and write ridiculously wonderful worlds and I love it.
5. Sarah J. Maas- Hello high fantasy queen. You always impress me.
6. Miranda Kenneally- I just love her cheesy romances! They make my heart swell!
7. Victoria Schwab- I just...wow. She is a current favorite and I have a feeling she will remain high on my list for quite a while.
8. Marissa Meyer- As a retelling nut, I can honestly say I hope Meyer never leaves the genre because she is just so dang good at it.
9. Kristin Cashore- WRITE MORE FOR ME PLEASE. OH MY GOSH IT HAS BEEN SO LONG.
10. Susan Dennard- Susan is just so kind and amazingly talented and I will also read anything she writes!
Are any of my auto buy authors your auto buy authors? What did you choose to make your TTT freebie topic this week? Share your thoughts below! <3