Stacking the Shelves #102: the one where I suddenly find myself with all of the books!

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

So, it's been nearly 2 months since I have done one of these! I know! Crazy! In all honesty though, I haven't gotten a ton of books up until the past 3 weeks because I spent the summer jumping into my BEA haul. It's like my world exploded in bookish heaven in the month of September! Take a look...

Won from Scholastic (Thank you!)
The Sin Eater's Daughter by Melinda Salisbury- I love this book and I am so happy to now own a copy!

Books for Blog Tours
We Are All Made of Molecules by Susin Nielsen- I have two copies! One for myself and one for a giveaway!
The Trouble with Destiny by Lauren Morrill- I am so excited to dive into this eARC!
The Lifeboat Clique by Kathy Parks- Hannah describes this book as Veronica Mars stranded on a boat with a bunch of 09ers, so I knew I had to sign up for it for the #HarperWinter2016Tour
First & Then by Emma Mills- Will be giving this away as part of my stop for the tour!
Brooklyn Book Fest
George by Alex Gino- I was so sad I missed this monumental book at BEA, but not anymore! It's all signed and pretty.
More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera- So happy to see the success of my friend! <3
From My Internship
After You by Jojo Moyes- I am ready to have my heart turned every which way, as Jojo does.
Movie Star by Lizzie Pepper- The HR woman and I bookishly fangirled over this title together for my internship interview, so I knew I had to grab it the second I started working.

#OTSPSecretSister
Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli- I cannot wait to read this book! But most importantly, I cannot wait to dive into those chill pills included in this package!

 Edelweiss and NetGalley
The Imposter Queen by Sarah Fine- Thank you so much S&S! I am obsessed with anything Sarah writes!
Ice Like Fire by Sara Raasch- I HAVE BEEN WAITING SO LONG FOR THIS SEQUEL! THANK YOU HARPER!
The Shadow Queen by CJ Redwine- Have you seen this cover? This synopsis? THIS BOOK?!
Reign of Shadows by Sophie Jordan- Sophie Jordan was talking about this at RWA, so I grabbed it the first chance I got!
The Great Hunt by Wendy Higgins- I just love Wendy so much and I cannot wait to read this. Thank you Harper! 

Shakespeare
I've slowly been acquiring the titles necessary for my Shakespeare class, and I am loving my reintroduction to his works, so I'm sharing it with you! I'm still waiting on a few more!
The Twelfth Night by William Shakespeare (read)
Hamlet by William Shakespeare (read)
King Lear by William Shakespeare (TBR)
The Winter's Tale by William Shakespeare (TBR)

My shelves are looking mighty pretty right about now. What have you recently added to your shelves?

4 comments:

  1. WOW. A nice diverse stack of books. Your OOTP Sister is so nice. Those packages always come at a time when you need them. Have a lovely weekend.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously, it came at the absolute perfect time for me! Thank you, Grace!

      Delete
  2. That OTSPSecretSister package is everything! I still haven't read Simon, but I really, really want to, and that package just makes me want to read it even more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EXACTLY HOW I FELT ABOUT THE PACKAGE!

      Delete