Top Ten Books on my Fall TBR


This was a topic from September 22nd and I currently don't have the brain power to do this week's topic (forever exhausted from #NYCC) so I decided to make up a topic that I missed! Also posting this late because I was so out of it last night I forgot to properly schedule this post. Here we go!

In no particular order...

1. The Shadow Queen by CJ Redwine
2. Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
3. Reign of Shadows by Sophie Jordan

4. Illuminae by Jay Kristoff & Amie Kaufman
5. Passenger by Alex Bracken

 
6. Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin
7. The Great Hunt by Wendy Higgins
8. My Lady Jane by Jodi Meadows, Cynthia Hand, and Brodi Ashton (it doesn't have a cover yet!)

9. Nowhere But Here by Katie McGarry (finally have to read it!)
10. Starflight by Melissa Landers

What did you do for your TTT? Link me below! As always, comments are appreciated <3

7 comments:

  1. TRUTHWITCH is amazing. NOWHERE BUT HERE was so, so good. WOLF BY WOLF was intense (in an awesome way). So I'm excited for you to get to those! Off your list, I'm particularly looking forward to PASSENGER. Can't wait to read it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are making me so excited! I intend to read all 10 of these and would be super disappointed in myself if I don't!

      Delete
  2. OOooh awesome picks! yes to 1-3, 5, 6, and 10...still a little hesitant with 4! ;)

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think ILLUMINAE is one of the ones I am most excited for because it is told in such a unique way! The worst criticism I have heard is that it is a slow start but eventually it gets super crazy into it when it picks up!

      Delete
  3. Illuminae was soooooo gooooooooooood.

    Wolf by Wolf was written well, but it was really intense, so I put it down. I'll be getting back to it sometime soon but I'm not sure when.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A book being so intense that you had to put it down?! THAT MAKES ME EVEN MORE EXCITED!

      Delete
  4. Ahh I can't wait for The Shadow Queen, The Great Hunt, Starflight, and Passenger! Illuminae is AMAZING - I hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete