Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
I am so excited today is a freebie because I have had this post floating around in my head for a while! In no particular order, ten songs to get you into the Halloween spirit!
1. I Put A Spell On You - Bette Midler from Hocus Pocus
This is the ultimate song, though. No questions asked.
2. Evil Like Me - Kristin Chenoweth & Dove Cameron from The Descendants
This song is pure gold!
3. Dark Lord Funk
This song never gets old though! Oh my gosh. What an A+ parody.
4. Thriller by Michael JacksonPretty straight forward, I think. Such a legend.
5. Monster by Kanye West, featuring Nicki Minaj, Jay-Z, and Rick RossYeah, this one is pretty self-explanatory. This music video freaks me out way too much to watch.
6. This is Halloween by The Citizens of Halloween from The Nightmare Before ChristmasSo. Damn. Good. Used to scare me so much as a child!
7. Monster Mash by Bobby Pickett and the Crypt-KickersMY CHILDHOOD! OH. MY. GOSH. THE NOSTALGIA! Even if it's kinda dirty in retrospect.
8. Harry Potter Theme Song 1 Hour LoopConfession: this is constantly playing in my household year-round, but especially in the month of October!
9. Time Warp from Rocky Horror Picture ShowTHIS SONG REMINDS ME SO MUCH OF HALLOWEEN! This movie is life and I always have to watch it a million times in October.
10. Bumps Gonna Goose Ya - Jack Black from GoosebumpsWarning: this song screams 90s and you'll automatically love it even though you know you shouldn't.
I had so much fun putting this list together and I hope you enjoy it too! Don't forget to link me to your TTT posts below!