Top Ten Wishes I'd Ask the Book Genie to Grant Me

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.

This was such a fun TTT because I need all of these wishes to become a reality. Yes. Here we go!

1. New books from Jandy Nelson, Melina Marchetta, Kristin Cashore, Sarah Rees Brennan, and Alison Goodman to land in my lap the second you finish reading this sentence. (Tell the Wind and Fire and The Dark Days Club are especially important, genie! The other two authors just have to keep writing because I need them to never stop. Okay? Okay.)

2. Signed and personalized first edition hardcovers of all Harry Potter books that J.K. Rowling personally gives to me over dinner! Please and thank you.

3. Auto-approvals on Edelweiss and NetGalley for every publishing house. I mean...can you blame me?

4. For all future V.E. Schwab (and Victoria Schwab obviously) books to show up on my doorstep upon completion, starting with A GATHERING OF SHADOWS. I need that arc to complete my collection, genie.

5. The ability to pause time so that I could read as many books as I want. One can dream, right?

6. Also the ability to speed read so fast I get through at least one book a day and can truly make a dent in that TBR for the first time in my life. Every book I knock off, another five are added.

7. For Max from The Book Thief to actually be real. Hello, future husband.

8. A young adult literature course in my college (and every college across America because priorities).

9. An unlimited supply of future Harry Potter books. If this story never stops, I would be content.

10. An end to illiteracy so that every person out there can learn how truly wonderful it is to lose themselves in a good book.

What are your top ten wishes? Do we have any in common? Share yours below and don't forget to link me to your own TTT post so I can check it out!

6 comments:

  1. Yay for #5!!! I used this and another power ability to make reading easier! LOL! Kind of an either or situation!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. READING SHOULD JUST BE A MAGICAL EXPERIENCE NEVER HINDERED BY TIME OR OTHER COMMITMENTS. Okay?! Okay.

      Delete
  2. Awww Max. <3 I love this wish!
    Yes to a new Melina Marchetta book. I mean it has been YEARS. The wait is becoming unbearable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MAX IS LIFE. he must be real <3

      Her and Alison Goodman are slowly killing me. At least V.E. Schwab only makes me wait a year, but YEARS! My heart...it dies slowly.

      Delete
  3. #2 is perfection. Because who wouldn't want to have dinner with J.K. Rowling and who wouldn't want a set of Harry Potter books personalized by her? Also, I love #10.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. #2 is life though. I just didn't want to put it as #1 because I figured a lot of my fellow book nerds echoed that wish.

      #10 is super important! It is why I ran my charity event to get books to impoverished children three years ago.

      Delete