Stacking the Shelves #104: The One Full of AWESOME!

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

I cannot handle the awesomeness in this haul! It's several weeks in the making and so wonderful!

Let's begin with the book I am most excited for...

From Publishers For Review
Thank you Tor, Simon & Schuster, and Random House Children's for the below books


AHHHH!!! YOU ALL KNOW HOW I AM SPENDING MY WEEKEND!
A Gathering of Shadows by V.E. Schwab is my most anticipated read of 2016, so I am so excited!

Riders by Veronica Rossi
Persuasion by Martina Boone


Bought with an Amazon Gift Card
Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas
I read QoS back when I was interning for the publisher, so it wasn't an IMMEDIATE need for me because I knew the beauty that lay between these pages. There's only so long I could go without it on my shelves though! I caved.

Borrowed from Dahlia (THANK YOU!)
My second most anticipated book of 2016!
The Dark Days Club by Alison Goodman 

I cannot handle the fantasticalness (literally!) of this week. This fantasy nut is vair vair happy. Don't forget to share your hauls below!

11 comments:

  1. It's always awesome to get books that you have been looking forward to. I love the picture of your face. I so hope you enjoy the book.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha my hair looks terrible and I am pale as heck, but I WAS SO HAPPY! OMG!

      Thank you, Grace!

      Delete
  2. I'm so jealous that you have Riders! I'm dying to read it! I hope you enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I CANNOT WAIT TO READ IT! I love Rossi, so it is obviously going to be amazing!

      Delete
  3. OOoh Riders! So can't wait to read that one!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait either!!

      I'll be sure to stop by! I used to do mine on Sundays too, so I totally get you.

      Thanks for stopping by as always, Jessica!

      Delete
  4. You are right so much awesomeness!! While I didn't enjoy Riders, I am VERY much looking forward to AGOS!! I hope it is amazing. Dark Days Club too!! We have the same most aniticiapteds, I love it! Enjoy!
    <3 Britt @ PleaseFeedTheBookworm.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You didn't enjoy RIDERS?! Oh gosh, that worries me!

      We both must have very good taste in books ;)

      Delete
  5. Accurate title is accurate! There is indeed a lot of awesome happening in just one post.

    deep breath


    ALLOW ME TO FREAK OUT OVER AGOS FOR A SECOND OK OKAY

    JDHGHDKJFBHYGF

    Alright then. I feel better now. I am half tempted to tell you to tell me spoilers and half tempted to try and erase memory of you having this. Tell me nothing! NOTHING!

    But read it soon ok.

    It's so rude that you get both AGOS and Riders. And by rude I mean awesome and I am moving to live with you and steal your books. Cool cool.

    I also bought Carry On! I need to prioritize it but I don't remember much about Simon and Baz from Fangirl. Maybe because I was fangirling over Levi too much. (See what I did there?!!)

    Happy reading, Lili!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I will share the AGOS feels, but not the happenings. How about that?

      I am so excited for CARRY ON but I am in the same boat as you! I am too excited to reread book 1 though, gotta carry on with book 2. Omg we are on a roll with the puns, girl!!!!

      Thank you, Jessie! <3

      Delete
  6. HAI, cute face!
    I recently bought Carry On too and I need to read it already! I'm excited! I just finished Persuasion... twas pretty good, I liked more than the first.
    Enjoy your new haul!

    ReplyDelete