Stacking the Shelves #105: The One Where I Return To Blogging

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

So, it's been over a week since my last post and I just had to take an unofficial hiatus because school is kicking my ass. But I am happy to be returning and have taken the time to set up some posts! I didn't get a lot this week, but I am excited for every single one of these books!


From Bloomsbury
Break Me Like A Promise by Tiffany Schmidt
From Penguin For Review
The Dark Days Club by Alison Goodman
I am almost done with this and I am loving it!

Bought and Signed
Just Visiting by Dahlia Adler

What did you add to your shelves this week?

8 comments:

  1. I love when authors sign books and give great inscriptions like the one that you got. You got some interesting books. Welcome back.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nice! Yay for signed books! Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love an amazing signed book like Dahlia's <3

      Delete
  3. I got The Dark Days Club as well. I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for grabbing a copy of Just Visiting! Really enjoyed that book. And you already know how excited I am about The Dark Days Club :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read it!

      You have good taste in books ;)

      Delete