Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
Ten things I am thankful for in no particular order...
1. My parents- for encouraging me to follow my dreams, and for always supporting me and my decisions (even when they're crazy).
2. My pets- for being uber cuddly and entertaining when I most need it.
3. My friends- for teaching me that the truest friends out there really do exist, and for getting me through some of the toughest times I've ever experienced while also giving me my highest highs. I don't know what I would do without some of you, both bookish and regular.
4. My college- I may have a love/hate relationship with you, but without it I would not find myself where I am today, and I really like it. In 4.5 years I'll be graduating with a masters, a major, and 2 minors, and I'll wear your name proudly. Where else would that have happened?
5. My ability to study abroad- I am so thankful for this opportunity because I have looked forward to it for so long, and I cannot wait to head out to London in January. This is going to change my life, and I am so ready for it.
6. The Pforzheimer Honors College- for satisfying my love of education, giving me some of my favorite people, and helping me to find the first safe zone of my life where I felt like I could truly be myself.
7. Bloomsbury- for launching me towards my dreams and giving me the confidence that I can do this.
8. Books- the ability to lose myself in a book is so integral to who I am today, and without novels like Harry Potter, The Book Thief, Jellicoe Road, I'll Give You The Sun, The Beginning of Everything, and so many more, I don't know what I'd do.
9. My Broken Friendships- This sounds funny, but I've broken several friendships this year and I have no regrets. They've helped me to remove the negativity in my life and realize how amazing my true friends really are. There are certain people in my life that I have no idea what I would do without, and it took these crappy feelings that other people instilled in me to figure this out. So I owe these people a thank you for helping me to find the people I deserved to find.
10. Netflix- for getting me through those long days full of homework that I simply do not want to do.
Don't forget to link your TTT posts below!