Top Ten Book To Movie Adaptations I Am Looking Forward To

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.

All of these movies have at least been optioned for film. I am aware this means that not all of these may be made, but I am excited for all of them because of how much I loved this vast array of books, and I know for sure at least four of them are being made, one of which comes out in less than two weeks! So I'm good!

In no particular order...

1. Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by JK Rowling
2. Mockingjay Pt 2 by Suzanne Collins
3. Vicious by V.E. Schwab
4. Jellicoe Road by Melinna Marchetta
5. Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
6. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
7. Graceling by Kristin Cashore
8. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
9. I'd Tell You I Love You But Then I'd Have to Kill You by Ally Carter
10. Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi

Please excuse the lack of prettiness of this post. I am exhausted haha life got in the way

8 comments:

  1. Yay Fantastic Beasts!!! Also soooo hope to be seeing Obsidian sometime soon! LOVE this series!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by, Jessica!

      Delete
  2. Lili, you are only the second person I've seen list Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. (If I had done this list, it would be all the way at the top, too.)

    Mockingjay Part II would also be on my list. I'm literally so excited for it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WHAT?! THAT IS SO DISAPPOINTING.

      I am seeing it on Sunday and I am so stoked!

      Delete
  3. I would love for them to actually make Cinder and Under the Never Sky... as long as they do them right! (Which, let's be honest, is doubtful.)
    Jellicoe Road!!! Who is going to be Jonah?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, same!

      I NEED TO KNOW JONAH RIGHT NOW!

      Delete
  4. NEED SO MANY OF THESE RIGHT NOW

    ReplyDelete