Stacking the Shelves #106

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

I have had a crazy week because it was my last week before finals. So there have barely been any posts on my end, but I can finally remedy that by beginning with an overview of the awesome books I've gotten recently! Check it out!

Bought at B&N Signed Edition Black Friday Sale
Winter by Marissa Meyer
The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini

Free from a Harper Survey
Leaving Amarillo by Caisey Quinn

From my #OTSPSecretSister (Thank you, Sondra!)

This has been a simple week because it was my final week of school before finals, but I am so excited about all of these books! I loved WINTER, THE KITE RUNNER is one of my ultimate faves, and I have heard nothing but amazing things about LEAVING AMARILLO and .

What did you add to your shelves this week? Don't forget to link below! 

6 comments:

  1. Yay. I see that we both got Leaving Amarillo and Winter this week. I hope you love all your new books this week.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We both have the best taste in books ;)

      Thank you for stopping by, Grace!

      Delete
  2. Ooh nice! Loved Winter!! Hope you enjoy your new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. All books I've never read! Really excited for Leaving Amarillo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We should buddy read it! But omg...you NEED to read Marissa Meyer's series and THE KITE RUNNER! This friendship may be in jeopardy.

      Delete