Stacking the Shelves #107

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

From my Secret Sister (Thank you, Sondra!)
A Natural History of Dragons by Marie Brennan & other dragon goodies
A photo posted by Lili (@lilifeinberg) on

Gifted from Montana
a signed paperback of I'll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson
I screamed! Thank you so much!
 
A photo posted by Lili (@lilifeinberg) on

Gifted From Bekka
Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers
You know you have an amazing friend when they replace your ugly paperback with a beautiful hardcover! Thank you!


For Review
Remembrance by Meg Cabot (Thank you William Morrow!)
Bookishly Ever After by Isabel Bandiera (Thank you Spencer Hill Press!)
This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab (Thank you Harper!)

This week has been so amazing for me! I hope yours was even half as lovely. Don't forget to share your posts with me in the comments so I can check them out for myself!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh nice set of reads! And yay for Remembrance! I can't remember the last time I was SO excited to get an ARC! I LOOOOOOOOVED the Mediator series and so happy to have yet another installment!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot wait to read REMEMBRANCE! Especially because it's an adult book now! I am so fascinated.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW! I CANNOT!

      Delete