Stacking the Shelves #108

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

This is my last STS for 2015! I cannot believe time has flown so fast! I didn't ask for anything for the holidays this year because of my upcoming study abroad trip to England, so all of this bookmail was unexpected but awesome! <3

Edelweiss and NetGalley
Blackhearts by Nicole Castroman (Thank you S&S)
Unhooked by Lisa Maxwell (Thank you S&S)
The Crown's Game by Evelyn Skye (Thank you Harper)
Queen of Hearts by Colleen Oakes (Thank you Harper)

From my Secret Sister, Sondra
The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows
Many miscellaneous amazing things <3 THANK YOU!

For Review From Scholastic (Thank you)
Titans by Victoria Scott

For Review From Simon and Schuster (Thank you)
The Imposter Queen by Sarah Fine

For Review From Random House (Thank you)
The Serpent King by Jeff Zentner 

For Review From HMH (Thank you)
Into The Dim by Janet B. Taylor

Free on Amazon
Solving for Ex by Leigh Ann Kopans 

This was an amazing bookish week for me! I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas and I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year! <3 

10 comments:

  1. Looks like your week was excellent. I hope you enjoy The Imposter Queen.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I am still waiting for my copy of Titans to arrive! It's frustrating when you know something is coming and yet it doesn't come as fast as others get it! LOL! Bad enough one of the Xmas gifts I know my mom bought for me didn't arrive yet and trying to contact the shop owner is a mite difficult during the holidays themselves! Sigh...

    Still, awesome books! So many I am intrigued and excited about here! Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agh that is so frustrating! The mail is super delayed because of the holidays so your presents should get there soon! My family did not get me anything because of my study abroad trip to London haha

      Delete
  3. Wow, you have some terrific books here, almost all of them are on my TBR!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! I can't wait to hear what you think of Titans!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed it! It isn't an ultimate fave but it is definitely enjoyable! <3

      Delete
  5. I seriously think that #OTSPSecretSister package is amazing! (And it's not just because The Orphan Queen is a part of it.) (Well, okay, maybe a big part of it.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I love the backtrack well okay fine bit <3

      Delete