Ten Best Book Boyfriends of 2015


I am actually properly following the rules with this one (for once!). I am only including people on this list from books I have read in 2015 that were released in 2015! *Pats self on back despite cringing that all my lists repeat the same few books* It is hard making these lists when you only read 50 books okay?! Honorable mentions from 2016 are in the postscript.

1. Captain Carswell Thorne - Winter by Marissa Meyer - THE BANTER. THE EXPERT BANTER!
2. Wolf - Winter by Marissa Meyer - Talk about a boy that will literally take a bullet for you.
3. Saif - Written In The Stars by Aisha Saeed - He goes to the ends of the Earth for Naila. Such an amazing book boyfriend!

4. Olly - Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon - He doesn't allow societal expectations to stop him and falls for a girl that others would assume you simply can't fall for. And you know what? This parkour loving kid has no regrets! Just love.
5. Austin Braxton - Play On by Michelle Smith - He loves a girl that is very complicated, but he doesn't care because it is what is right. We need more Austin's in the world.

6. Rhys - A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab - IT IS RHYS!!! I JUST, I CAN'T.
7. Kell - A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab - IT IS KELL! WHY DO EITHER OF THESE TWO HAVE TO BE EXPLAINED?!

8. Rafe - The Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson - He risks his life on a daily basis for Lia because he is perfect.
9. Will - Dumplin' by Julie Murphy - A boy that loves you for your heart and not how you look? Yes, please.
10. Jesse - Jesse's Girl by Miranda Kenneally - Serenade me with your mad guitar skills, sexy voice, and songs about doing it on tractors you country star, you.

There are so many honorable mentions from 2016 that belong on this list (Jin from Rebel of the Sands and G from My Lady Jane, I am looking at you), but I am choosing to follow the rules for once (even though rules are for squares). Hope ya'll enjoy all the beautifulness that is the bookish men on this list!

8 comments:

  1. YAS RHYS YAS.

    I haven't read most of these, but I LOVE Austin! Thorne will always be my favorite.

    I've only read The Kiss of Deception so far, but I'm team Kaden for that one. Against my better judgment. As Jessie says, sometimes you can't choose which ship you board.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Austin is so great! And Thorne is so great. AND RHYS IS MAGNIFICENT FOREVER AND ALWAYS! <3

      Agh idk...Kaden is kind of an asshole. But sometimes you just gotta go down with those ships ;)

      Delete
  2. Rafe ALMOST made it to my list! I only picked ten today (shocker, considering the other three days had like, 15 or more), but he would have been on there. Lovely choices, Lili!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I WANTED TO PICK SO MANY 2016 BOYS TO MAKE THE LIST WORTH IT BUT FOLLOWING THE RULES SUCKS, RIGHT?!

      I didn't meant to caps lock but it got stuck and I was too lazy to un-hit it.

      Thanks for stopping by, Alyssa!

      Delete
  3. OMG swoon love your book boyfriends! They’re all such great picks! Thanks so much for taking part in the Top 10 of 2015! Looking forward to seeing the last of your Top 10’s tomorrow :D
    Hugs,
    Jaime @ Two Chicks On Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! <3 This is a rather swoon worthy list don't ya think?

      Delete
  4. Nice list! I am excited to read Schwab's books back to back

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely a smart decision on your part!

      Delete