Top Ten of 2015 is hosted by Two Chicks on Books, Fiktshun, Magical Urban Fantasy Reads, and Tales of a Ravenous Reader.
I missed yesterday's topic because I was so busy with work, but I am happy to get today's topic up! I am limiting myself to books I read this year, including 3 2016 covers I want to mention since I can't bring them up next year!
1. Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon- SO INTRICATE! SO PRETTY! It appeals to the minimalist in me.
2. The Sin Eater's Daughter by Melinda Salisbury- This is literally a work of art.
3. A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab- I love Schwab's hand-drawn covers so much. I just want to rip them off the shelves and take them all home.
4. Winter by Marissa Meyer- I just love every cover in this series so much.
5. Fairest by Marissa Meyer- But seriously, I do. And this creepy one is an ultimate fave.
6. Walk On Earth a Stranger by Rae Carson- I didn't enjoy this book, but I just want to pet the pretty cover 24/7.
7. The Accident Season by Moira Fowley-Doyle- So haunting! It captures the themes of the book so well even if I didn't love it.
Books Released in 2016
(I know I am cheating, but I only read 50 books this year and picking any others would be a disservice since they didn't actually belong on this list. And I mean...8 of them were Shakespeare plays so yeah)
8. Wink Poppy Midnight by April Genevieve Tucholke- This cover is so simple, yet screams I MUST HAVE NOW! Plus the story inside is stellar.
9. My Lady Jane by Jodi Meadows, Cynthia Hand, and Brodi Ashton- I have never seen a cover that matches the story within so perfectly. I understand why these 3 amazing ladies fought for this.
10. Reign of Shadows by Sophie Jordan- IT IS SO PRETTY! Sure, this wasn't my ultimate fave, but the story was still enjoyable and I would so take the book off a shelf because look at it!
What are your top ten covers of 2015? Link them below!