Ten Best Book Covers of Books I Read in 2015


I missed yesterday's topic because I was so busy with work, but I am happy to get today's topic up! I am limiting myself to books I read this year, including 3 2016 covers I want to mention since I can't bring them up next year!

1. Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon- SO INTRICATE! SO PRETTY! It appeals to the minimalist in me.
2. The Sin Eater's Daughter by Melinda Salisbury- This is literally a work of art.
3. A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab- I love Schwab's hand-drawn covers so much. I just want to rip them off the shelves and take them all home.

4. Winter by Marissa Meyer- I just love every cover in this series so much.
5. Fairest by Marissa Meyer- But seriously, I do. And this creepy one is an ultimate fave.

6. Walk On Earth a Stranger by Rae Carson- I didn't enjoy this book, but I just want to pet the pretty cover 24/7.
7. The Accident Season by Moira Fowley-Doyle- So haunting! It captures the themes of the book so well even if I didn't love it.

Books Released in 2016

(I know I am cheating, but I only read 50 books this year and picking any others would be a disservice since they didn't actually belong on this list. And I mean...8 of them were Shakespeare plays so yeah)


8. Wink Poppy Midnight by April Genevieve Tucholke- This cover is so simple, yet screams I MUST HAVE NOW! Plus the story inside is stellar.
9. My Lady Jane by Jodi Meadows, Cynthia Hand, and Brodi Ashton- I have never seen a cover that matches the story within so perfectly. I understand why these 3 amazing ladies fought for this.
10. Reign of Shadows by Sophie Jordan- IT IS SO PRETTY! Sure, this wasn't my ultimate fave, but the story was still enjoyable and I would so take the book off a shelf because look at it!

What are your top ten covers of 2015? Link them below!

8 comments:

  1. So, so excited to read My Lady Jane! And I really like the cover for A Darker Shade of Magic, though I have yet to read it ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU NEED TO READ BOTH RIGHT NOW PLEASE AND THANK YOU! <3

      Caps absolutely necessary!

      Delete
  2. Awesome Top Ten! It was so hard for me to narrow it down to my top favorites! Check out my Top Ten HERE:

    http://addictreaders.blogspot.com/2015/12/top-10-of-2015-best-book-covers-of-2015.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Sin Eater's Daughter, Fairest and Walk On Earth a Stranger's cover ALMOST made my list but I had to remove them because I already have too many :( I still love them though.

    My Best Book Covers of 2015

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agh, I wish I had that problem! I am a little disappointed in myself for not reading a ton of books this year. :(

      Delete
  4. Love your cover choices they’re all such great picks! Thanks so much for taking part in the Top 10 of 2015! Looking forward to seeing the rest of your Top 10’s :D
    Hugs,
    Jaime @ Two Chicks On Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for hosting such an awesome event!

      Delete