Top Ten of 2015 is hosted by Two Chicks on Books, Fiktshun, Magical Urban Fantasy Reads, and Tales of a Ravenous Reader.
1. Lila Bard - A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab - Everyone's favorite pirate.
2. Willowdean - Dumplin' by Julie Murphy - A girl with confidence in herself is a beautiful thing.
3. Cinder - Winter by Marissa Meyer - I mean, this entire crew of females kicks butt for different reasons, but Cinder is always A+.
4. Aelin - Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas - I think she's pretty self-explanatory.
5. Madeline - Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon - This girl doesn't lot her illness rule her and chooses to live her life. Like whoa.
6. Lia - Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson - She is so hardcore! Oh my gosh, I love her.
7. Naila - Written In The Stars by Aisha Saeed - Strength is knowing who you are and rolling with it.
8. Kami Glass - Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan - I just found her so interesting!
9. Quintana - Quintana of Charyn by Melina Marchetta - Nobody can deny how strong this girl is.
10. Francesca - Saving Francesca by Melina Marchetta - Strength isn't always physical.
Honorable Mentions from 201611. Jane Grey - My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Jodi Meadows, and Brodi Ashton - A bookworm who uses her intelligence to live wisely and happily. I loved her characterization so much!
12. Amani - Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton - A girl that is more gunpowder than girl.
13. Shazad - Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton - A female general that kicks major butt in a world where women are wed or dead. We need more characters like her.
I had so much fun making this list and I cannot wait to see what is on everyone else's lists!