Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
1. The Girl From Everywhere by Heidi Heilig- Time traveling pirates?! Uh, yes please! I met Heidi at NYCC and it made me even more excited to read her book!
2. Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton- It's the first line of the summary that gets me every time: "She is more gunpowder than girl--and the fate of the desert lies in her hands."
3. The Love That Split The World by Emily Henry- This book is pitched as Friday Night Lights meets The Time Traveler's Wife. Enough said!
4. Burning Glass by Kathryn Purdie- A girl who can feel everything around her not only emotionally but also physically? This has my name written all over it.
5. Blackhearts by Nicole Castroman- A freaking BLACKBEARD retelling. Yes, please!
6. This Is Where It Ends by Marieke Nijkamp- I am so happy to call Marieke a friend, and ahh, this book looks like it is going to break my heart but be so well written!
7. Revenge and the Wild by Michelle Modesto- A place full of dark mage and saloon brawls and monsters and six-shooters? Yes!
8. The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi- This book begins with a fatal wedding, not to mention this gorgeous cover.
10. The Blood Rose Rebellion by Rosalyn Eves- Okay so I thought this was published at the end of 2016, but apparently it's the beginning of 2017. Either way, I am keeping this book on this list because holy cow, batman, this is a Lili book if there ever was one. It's publication is so far away there is no cover yet!
I can't wait to see your lists below! I want to add more debuts to my TBR, so I am excited to see how our lists differ! As always, every comment is appreciated!