Top Ten 2016 Debuts I'm Looking Forward To

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.

This was such a hard list to make, but in no particular order...


1. The Girl From Everywhere by Heidi Heilig- Time traveling pirates?! Uh, yes please! I met Heidi at NYCC and it made me even more excited to read her book!

2. Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton- It's the first line of the summary that gets me every time: "She is more gunpowder than girl--and the fate of the desert lies in her hands."

3. The Love That Split The World by Emily Henry- This book is pitched as Friday Night Lights meets The Time Traveler's Wife. Enough said!


4. Burning Glass by Kathryn Purdie- A girl who can feel everything around her not only emotionally but also physically? This has my name written all over it.

5. Blackhearts by Nicole Castroman- A freaking BLACKBEARD retelling. Yes, please!


6. This Is Where It Ends by Marieke Nijkamp- I am so happy to call Marieke a friend, and ahh, this book looks like it is going to break my heart but be so well written!

7. Revenge and the Wild by Michelle Modesto- A place full of dark mage and saloon brawls and monsters and six-shooters? Yes!

8. The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi- This book begins with a fatal wedding, not to mention this gorgeous cover.


9. A Study in Charlotte by Brittany Cavallaro- Hello Sherlock retelling with a whole ton of mystery, I cannot wait to read you!

10. The Blood Rose Rebellion by Rosalyn Eves- Okay so I thought this was published at the end of 2016, but apparently it's the beginning of 2017. Either way, I am keeping this book on this list because holy cow, batman, this is a Lili book if there ever was one. It's publication is so far away there is no cover yet!

I can't wait to see your lists below! I want to add more debuts to my TBR, so I am excited to see how our lists differ! As always, every comment is appreciated!

12 comments:

  1. Excited to read all of these too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I forgot about the Love that Split the World! That one looks very good. Amanda @ Gun in Act One

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks freaking amazing!!!

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. Nice! I am curious about Blackhearts and Burning Glass too!!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited for The Girl From Everywhere and The Love That Split The World! The first sentence from the summary of Rebel of The Sands definitely have my attention now though. I read This Is Where It Ends, it's very good! The Star-Touched Queen gives me Game of Thrones vibes with talk of a wedding, haha.

    Ah, here's my list, sorry, I don't know how to make it clicky. :( https://yaindulgences.wordpress.com/2015/12/01/all-of-those-debuts-i-cant-wait-to-read/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, THE STAR TOUCHED QUEEN totally does have GOT vibes! You are so right.

      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Great list Lili! I can't wait to read The Girl From Everywhere, The Love That Split the World, The Star Touched Queen, and The Blood Rose Rebellion! I have an ARC of Burning Glass, so I'll definitely let you know what I think! I hope you love all of these books once you have a chance to read them! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! <3 I hope you love them all too!

      Delete
  6. I cannot wait to start my ARC of Blackhearts! I just need to quickly go over another ARC first. :) And hells yes to The Blood Rose Rebellion because it's set to play in my home country!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHHH THAT IS SO COOL!

      Please tell me what you think of BLACKHEARTS!

      Delete